1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Your plans?

Discussion in 'General' started by EndingDemise, Jan 6, 2015.

1. EndingDemise

EndingDemise Click My Name to view my Blog!

So once Neotopia is up and running, it will defently be a smaller version, so says Grey Neo. What will be the first thing you do? Start a party,explore,play games, gloat, poof as many trolls as possible, make videos, start reporting bugs, ect.. what will you do?

2. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

id be to emotional to do anything id spend hours just making my avatar. Play everything... Obviously I find so many bugs alot lol. Would be nice for them to make a bug reporter finder that finds bugs that are very serious id get it fast :p

1. EndingDemise
      I kidd you not i just posted one lol

EndingDemise, Jan 6, 2015
      Uniquez_SLB likes this.
  3. JasonReso

JasonReso Resident citizen

I'd just be happy if we had the Neotopian Hub so we could all chat and hang there at first. And ofc dance. :cool:

4. EndingDemise

I think thats what they would do for a smaller version at realse, im down to dance!

5. Abiatha

Abiatha Petrolhead

I would like to have a little picnic on the grass with some wine and nibbles, or yes dancing would be good, or listening to some music and discussing our favourite music. I would like to gift all my neotopian friends but it would probably be a bit too early to do that. I don't mind about my avatar too much in the early stages - it can just be a stick person, as long as it can sit, walk, dance.

6. EndingDemise

@Abi - Love it ^-^

Tara(dx), Uniquez_SLB and Abiatha like this.
  7. GreyNeo

GreyNeo Neotopia Community Manager Staff Member Administrator

Cry tears of joy, scream happily at the top of my lungs to see you all in neotopia, kudos everyone, make sure no one had any problems and then, probably fall asleep from exhaustion right where I stood lol =^)

8. TeddyBearz

TeddyBearz Atom Universe Backer

First thing i will do is look and see if any of my old Home buddies are there,Then explore and try out everything i see

Tara(dx), GreyNeo, Abiatha and 3 others like this.
  9. Lianara

Lianara Citizen

What I would do?
    Simply everything possible!
    Oh, and other things, too *g* ;)

Cheers, Lia <3

10. xDaMoOnMaNx

xDaMoOnMaNx Mayor Moon

If and when Neotopia comes I will take the time that I did to design my Infamous Grandpa avi and once I have accomplished that task I will once again prove that Moon never starts out as a noob on any game. #MayorMoon #PatienceIsAVirtue

11. Arwen

Arwen Resident

After I've customised my avi, I'll try to find my old Home and new Neo friends and explore like mad......oh and make a video of course :D

12. ladybug17

ladybug17 Member

Definitely agree with others on the customize avi! I am hoping for a lot of basic stuff to be free at first. Even if there aren't that many clothes, if there is a color wheel to change color that would be a great start! I admit I'll be checking out all the clothes and hair and such right away!

Then I would explore everything quickly to see which space I am attracted to. Then I would hang out there for awhile and see what kind of cool people are there to chat to and hopefully start in a positive way to a new virtual world.

13. Sam1knight

Sam1knight Life in Balence

Well ill probably go fast on the customization and will see the Greeting Party I can already hear the Fireworks, and was that a Butterfly I saw, ill can only imagine but to be honest I want to get to see all of you on these forems online I think that might be the most amazing part that after home we still have a home to get 2 but no matter how long it be worth the wait, you Neotopians rock :)
    [​IMG]

14. Beezle

Beezle Doesn't believe in pants

I'm looking forward to meeting new people and forming new friendships. I'll probably take my time with my avatar. I cannot wait to meet you all on there!

15. Tara(dx)

Tara(dx) .Loopy

The 1st thing I will do is Thank Madmunki & The whole Neotopia Team for all their hard work & True dedication tumblr_lsbxwrDKoZ1qitvdso1_400_large.

GreyNeo, Abiatha and Sam1knight like this.
  16. Abiatha

Abiatha Petrolhead

Tara, you always say the loveliest things and you are quite right, we should be thanking the neotopia team first and foremost!

GreyNeo and Tara(dx) like this.
  17. Abiatha

Abiatha Petrolhead

Looking forward to meeting you virtually too Beezle!

GreyNeo and Tara(dx) like this.