1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

What is the some of the best parts of flag events?

Discussion in 'General' started by JasonReso, Dec 17, 2014.

1. JasonReso

JasonReso Resident citizen

One of the best parts of flag events to me is seeing dxkills16 bouncing in her spunland marshmallow outfit. She is a great asset to Neotopia. Best mascot ever. lol :cool:

Abiatha, GreyNeo, Sam1knight and 2 others like this.
  2. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

Haha,
    I only attended one and i think the best was the Spunland when we all just spammed question after question!
    That was funny to watch and confusing to keep up with reading who asked who. :p

3. pes

pes New Member

:rolleyes: seeing everyone with a common goal:rolleyes: NEOTOPIA

4. xDaMoOnMaNx

xDaMoOnMaNx Mayor Moon

Best thing about flag events is seeing some great expectations from great people. I also enjoy the company of my brother KFC. #MayorMoon #SheriffKFC

Abiatha, GreyNeo, Sam1knight and 2 others like this.
  5. Tara(dx)

Tara(dx) .Loopy

awwwwwwww tyty just don't turn me into a smores o_O o_O

1. JasonReso
      Oh don't get to get to close t the fire Tara ;P

JasonReso, Dec 18, 2014
  6. GreyNeo

GreyNeo Neotopia Community Manager Staff Member Administrator

The best part for me is seeing all you fine neotopian peeps and having a great time together! =^)

Sam1knight, Tara(dx), Abiatha and 3 others like this.
  7. JasonReso

It's fun running around with our flags and people asking questions about Neotopia. It's pretty impressive seeing tons of pink flags together. :cool:

Sam1knight, Tara(dx), GreyNeo and 2 others like this.
  8. Abiatha

Abiatha Petrolhead

I agree with Jason - Tara in her bouncing marshmallowy Spunland character really adds a lot to our gatherings and is a great attraction for other people in the space. I also love seeing everyone's creativity in their outfits for these events!

9. Oo_sKy_bLuE_oO

Oo_sKy_bLuE_oO sky

It's so wonderful to see that Neotopia has blossomed into more than just a game/virtual world concept for PlayStation.
    We have created some bonds and friendships that have gone beyond the original scope of this forum.
    The flag events are just another testament to the dedicated,loyal and caring people we have involved in Neotopia.

All the awesome pics and vids members post just instills more pride in me and I thoroughly enjoy them all.
    I hope to see you all here on the forum long after Home closes and even after Neotopia is live on PS4.

Keep on keepin on peeps! :thumbsup: :cool: :love:

GreyNeo, Sam1knight, Tara(dx) and 3 others like this.
  10. Tara(dx)

Tara(dx) .Loopy

Wow I'm truly honored...I will bounce 4ever for our Neeeoootastic community(^___^)U all r the beEsStT(^___^)

GreyNeo, Sam1knight and JasonReso like this.
  11. JasonReso

Tara in her marshmallow Spunland outfit. Gotta love it. She could be the symbol for Neotopia adds. Everyone would be like wow. Gotta check out that place. :cool:

GreyNeo, Tara(dx) and Sam1knight like this.