1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Neotopia Suggestion wardrobe fix

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by dragonwoman52, Jan 29, 2015.

1. dragonwoman52

dragonwoman52 The Watching Dragon

I like a lot of people wear things like wings or weapons on our backs yet we have to put them on as hands so that we can not use gloves or carry anything in our hands in wardrobe can you please add one more category called back pack for things u wear on your back so we can still put things in our hands

2. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

Yes and maybe add add necklasses separately, glasses, eyes, and all those accessories separate as well :)

EndingDemise and Abiatha like this.
  3. Abiatha

Abiatha Petrolhead

I agree Dragonwoman and NeoHelper, more separation of items would be great, especially hands. I also wished that on Home I could be in my Wolf avatar, but still have my companions with me, but you either had to be a Wolf or have a Wolf companion, not both at the same time. I would love to have been a Tiger with a baby tiger companion trotting along behind me!

EndingDemise and dragonwoman52 like this.
  4. dragonwoman52

dragonwoman52 The Watching Dragon

I would love also to be ably to say ride my dragon and have my pet dragon out or maybe have 2 pets out at the same time like the grown tiger and it's cub out at the same time

EndingDemise and Abiatha like this.
  5. Sam1knight

Sam1knight Life in Balence

Suggestion maybe an Option button, add LMO while in this case Wolf mode, or Dragon Mode of NeoHelper mode lol, great topic you posted, awesome I totally agree :)
    [​IMG]

6. EndingDemise

EndingDemise Click My Name to view my Blog!

Yeah i hated how i could have a cape or wings but no gloves, it was horrible

Sam1knight likes this.