1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Two Public Space Suggestions

Discussion in 'Public & Private Spaces' started by Goalkeeper_Matt, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Goalkeeper_Matt

Goalkeeper_Matt Nebula Correspondant

I'd like to see a stadium as that'd have a good amount of seats and would make great for a flag event (if we continue to do them.) Neotopia colour of seats obviously!

Also I would also like to see a nice castle maybe spooky medieval type interior and sound effects. A bit like Castle Strakh in PSHome except this one wuld be open to all.

These are my suggestions.
    Matt

ladybug17 and Rorschach like this.
  2. Rorschach

Rorschach MetalHead! ↭ kik: Mustang963 PSN ID : Mustang_HN

Hmm...not sure if i got this right,but i don't believe we would still do those events after Neotopia is released,although a simple apartment similar to harbour would be lovely,and for the castle,well that is up to what the community decides! :)

Goalkeeper_Matt likes this.
  3. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

these ideas sounds really awesome maybe we can choose to be ghosts and spook people etc... The stadium would be nice to have Dave speak and the devs speak have contests or events etc :) sweet ideas and welcome to the forum!! :happy:

4. Goalkeeper_Matt

Flag events would still be cool; after release; as it would show a real good feel of community. But it's up to the neotopia team, in the end of the day

Rorschach likes this.
  5. Goalkeeper_Matt

And thank you; NeoHelper

6. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

No problem! :)

7. Arwen

Arwen Resident

I like the idea of a castle and a stadium of some sort would be good, not for flag events as such but perhaps once a year before Christmas or for a special event :thumbsup:

8. Goalkeeper_Matt

hmm, special annual events seems a good idea actually. Therefore they're not excessively used but still important