1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Tranquil Personal Spaces

Discussion in 'Community Showcase' started by Arwen, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Arwen

Arwen Resident

:sorry::D I think I may have gone overboard with this one (apologies to Matt, he did mention not to go to far :)), so if you all have a spare 20 minutes these are my favourite personal spaces.

GreyNeo and Abiatha like this.
  2. Abiatha

Abiatha Petrolhead

An amazing video Arwen! I am mystified at how you even got some of these shots but there's no denying you are a master (mistress?) of the art of creating a video. So skillfully made! Such great panning and zooming! Such editing! As for the wonderful spaces, I had never even heard of some of these, let alone seen them, so thank you so much for sharing your homes from Home. I think I needed another couple of years on Home to find out about these spaces. I really enjoyed watching your beautiful video, even though I feel sad because it will all be passing into history :cry:

GreyNeo and Arwen like this.
    1. Arwen
      There's a little work around I came across to get some good shots, equip the Shrinkinator from your inventory, wait for that to load then press R3 once and you will have what looks like first person view, because your avi is so small it's out of shot works very well for filming.

Arwen, Mar 18, 2015
    2. Arwen
      Oh and I did use the Juggernaut Observer for some of the shots.

Arwen, Mar 18, 2015
  3. dragonwoman52

dragonwoman52 The Watching Dragon

Dear Arwen you have out done yourself. Such beauty and feelings have gone into this it shows just how talented you really are. It is my honor to be able to see it. I feel such peace when seeing it my heart and soul are filled with love and bliss for having been able to see it. Thank you for this gift to us all

1. Arwen
      Thank you dragonwoman, even when I watched it through after rendering I felt so relaxed, there are many beautiful places in Home.

Arwen, Mar 18, 2015
      GreyNeo likes this.
  4. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

Honestly, YOU WENT TO FAR! (Just kidding)

This video is awesome and mostly all these spaces are my favorite as well I really love the acorn, and i forget most the names haha xD
    But keep up the good work. ( i mainly own some of those spaces not all) :p

5. Arwen

Arwen Resident

Ha, Ha Neo.....
    Thank you, I'm hoping to film some of the public spaces, just hope I've got enough time left.

GreyNeo likes this.
  6. Goalkeeper_Matt

Goalkeeper_Matt Nebula Correspondant

Don't apologise, you done great! as long as you didn't stress while making it, it is ok

1. Arwen
      Thanks Matt! It's something I really enjoy doing so there's no stress, shame it all has to end.
      But I will be waiting in the wings, screen capture at the ready for the next virtual world :)

Arwen, Mar 18, 2015
      GreyNeo likes this.
  7. Goalkeeper_Matt

Goalkeeper_Matt Nebula Correspondant

I'd expect nothing else from you

GreyNeo likes this.