1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Themes voting

Discussion in 'Themes & Visual Styles' started by Jakemo, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Jakemo

Jakemo Squatter

Out of those categories I'd personally like to see the Ninja. Although if it were up to me I'd have something with snow/Christmas. But I'm just a snowhead...

2. goddessbunny42

goddessbunny42 Resident

Me, personally, Steampunk... of course! (I will miss my beloved Amelia... my airship). Yes, may we have an Airship? :)

3. AlboGodZ

AlboGodZ Squatter

I would like to see street style, also real life brands such as Billabong and other brands that Veemee was going out with.

4. Sharakon

Sharakon ...Is A Pirate

Street Style would look pretty nice, and then yeah would be cool to have a Snowy theme.

5. XxguthiX

XxguthiX Citizen

I'd like Japanese/Anime stuff, those are always nice!

Mikasa Elly likes this.
  6. Neotopia

Neotopia Administrator Administrator

Some great ideas here :) We're thinking along similar lines to you! We'll have our first vote going up very soon but for the time being I'm going to remove the Voting section, in the meantime please feel free to carry on sharing your thoughts and ideas here.

Xotica Goddess likes this.
  7. Haymaker Snoopy-Panda

Haymaker Snoopy-Panda New In Town

A sports theme would be cool but a Japanese type theme would be freakin' awesome! Samurai style! I loved Edo of Nippon in Home, something kinda similar to that (Except much much larger) would be absolutely amazing.

8. XxguthiX

XxguthiX Citizen

And super cute Japanese stuff too!

9. Thomas Darker

Thomas Darker New In Town

I'd go for a western with steampunk, zombies and angels a demons

10. UncleSpun

UncleSpun Developer Staff Member Administrator Developer

You would Thomas, wouldn't you ;-) Spun Salutations! incredibly spuntastic to see your grim visage here. I hope that's not flies I can hear :)

11. Arwen

Arwen Resident

Debonaire sounds good, how about an Assassin's Creed themed space or would there be a copyright issue?

12. alysson22br

alysson22br New In Town

I like Street Style,would be cool.

13. VickyYoshikawa

VickyYoshikawa Plebian

Gothic, Lolita, cybergoth

Abel likes this.
  14. NissaRaven

NissaRaven Squatter

Angels & Demons – Bathe in angelic radiance or unleash your inner demon... I like the idea of releasing my inner demon lol

15. Mystic Rayne

Mystic Rayne New In Town

Interstellar gets my vote. Cause in space no one can hear you scream. Just kidding. Since this is the 'future' of Home, interstellar seems appropriate.

16. Haymaker Snoopy-Panda

Haymaker Snoopy-Panda New In Town

I also like Jake's idea. There's just something about snow. As for sports, I think there should AT LEAST be couple of sports games for people to play. Games like a basketball shootout, football field goal game, home run derby or a golf closest to the pin game (Closest to the hole) would be great!

Street would also be cool as well. I'm someone who likes to dress fresh so I personally like the street idea as well lol

Can't get over a cool samurai, Japaneseish, Edoish kind of theme too though but everyone else's ideas are so good too Dx

17. VickyYoshikawa

VickyYoshikawa Plebian

I forget about an Industrialist look that be nice too ^_^

18. emmteeprod

emmteeprod New In Town

Debonaire, steampunk and fantasy. I'm not sure if this is the place to say this but I really would like to see dresses that flow instead of a block or glitchy looking when you move. I'm sure using Unreal Engine might help with this problem but I'm just saying.

19. Your_Empress

Your_Empress Happy and free!

What about having all the themes according to members votes? Such as if the core spaces are voted to have a more natural setting and Japanese anime, then the runner up votes could be the themes for extended public spaces. Such as the 2012 winter holiday space from PlayStation Home, many loved that space. n the Halloween spaces of Juggernaut Games n Acorn Meadows Park, those were beautiful as well, Acorn Meadows Park was more natural, except the green things popping up for races.

Love Enchantress likes this.
  20. Your_Empress

Your_Empress Happy and free!

Natural and beautiful themes, each theme should have a center of natural beauty, unless it is specifically a surreal or "cosmic" based space.

Many would agree on this, I hope. Here's some pix of some favorites and many in the old "Home" community have other pix. I'm posting these because I think it's easier for developers artists to get ideas based off of the communities favorites from the past, but improved above and beyond that past, of course: