1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

The Final Get Together

Discussion in 'Community Showcase' started by Arwen, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Arwen

Arwen Resident

This one took a while but at last it's done, hope you all enjoy watching.
    Have to say... great guitar playing Sam :D and loved the fireworks Grey :thumbsup:.
    Hope we can do it all again in the next virtual life :).

Abiatha, GreyNeo, JamCar0ne and 3 others like this.
  2. Uniquez_SLB

Uniquez_SLB Gangsta

awesome final farewell party vid Arwen :);)

just wish I could of made it :(

Abiatha, GreyNeo, Arwen and 2 others like this.
  3. Arwen

Arwen Resident

Well....perhaps in the next world we can have a massive starting party :D

4. Uniquez_SLB

Uniquez_SLB Gangsta

hope so Arwen

5. Tara(dx)

Tara(dx) .Loopy

:thumbsup::thumbsup: For Arwen. :thumbsup::thumbsup:Arwen U truly r a shining Star and Ur videos....Wow wat can I say they bring me such warm happy feelings....U do such an amazing job putting it all together:) I will always be grateful that ur a part of our truly wonderful community... #ArwenShiningStar

Abiatha, GreyNeo, Uniquez_SLB and 2 others like this.
  6. Tara(dx)

Tara(dx) .Loopy

and ummmm I think those sparkly Fireworks burnt poor Happy Spunling.....I think @GreyNeo was trying to turn me into a smores:wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed:lolololol

7. dragonwoman52

dragonwoman52 The Watching Dragon

Blessed be your talent shines bright as always you have made a great work of art my dear friend my thanks to you for it

Abiatha, GreyNeo, Uniquez_SLB and 3 others like this.
  8. JamCar0ne

JamCar0ne Active Member

Fantastic video Arwen! Thanks for posting.

Abiatha, GreyNeo, Uniquez_SLB and 3 others like this.
  9. Arwen

Arwen Resident

Thank you my friends :notworthy:, just wish we had another 6 months "sigh" :(.
    But I shall still have my "fix" of Home in a way..... got a whole lot of clips to edit of public spaces, should
    keep me going for the next few months :).

10. Goalkeeper_Matt

Goalkeeper_Matt Nebula Correspondant

Once again fantastic, hopefully there will be another good virtual world to broaden your already fantastic vision!

11. Arwen

Arwen Resident

Thanks Matt! I too hope the next virtual world will be good, at the moment my vision is set on Nebula.

Abiatha, Tara(dx) and Uniquez_SLB like this.
  12. GreyNeo

GreyNeo Neotopia Community Manager Staff Member Administrator

**hides graham crackers and chocolate** Just a little golden, def didn't wanna burn ya lol....I forgot the appetizers andddddd I wanted to check if Happy Spunling is made of marshmallow since you're so sweet! =^p

Uniquez_SLB, Abiatha and Tara(dx) like this.
  13. GreyNeo

GreyNeo Neotopia Community Manager Staff Member Administrator

Awww ty ty @Arwen ! I spent a good amount of time decorating and setting up my clubhouse for the party. Fireworks were a must and @Sam1knight playing guitar is classic! :cool: I really enjoyed having everyone over and hope everyone had a great time! :) I will miss our get togethers on Home :( Hopefully in a virtual world to be determined, we will have a 'Welcome Back' party! And @NeoHelper , @Uniquez_SLB and all the missing neotopians can make it ;) =^)

I thoroughly enjoyed the video, Arwen...it was hard to watch emotionally but seeing everyone and the fun we had put a smile on my face =^) Thank you again for the being there and filming for the party, I def appreciate it! :thumbsup: As always, you did a fantastic job! =^)

14. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

:)
    I'll def make every get together as much as i can without excuses. @GreyNeo it was fun while it lasted. :p

15. Arwen

Arwen Resident

Thank you GreyNeo, I wouldn't have missed it for the world. I do hope we can all get together again, wherever that will be I shall look forward to it :).

16. Abiatha

Abiatha Petrolhead

Another wonderful video Arwen, just magical! See you all in the next place and look forward to having our first party there.

17. teentekken

teentekken Mileena Loyalist

@Abiatha I really am gonna miss PS Home. It really gave me great memories, and also, met a lot of people there. Also, missed taking pictures of avatars in public and private spaces, meeting in Videogame clubs, GranZella, and a lot more. I really look forward to try out Project Nebula, and Atom Universe.
    Oh, and @Arwen, kool video! ^^

Arwen, GreyNeo and Uniquez_SLB like this.