1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

start out with a bang

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by dragonwoman52, Nov 13, 2014.

1. dragonwoman52

dragonwoman52 The Watching Dragon

I have an idea what if you have Project Runway make an outfit for not only our avies but also one for the owner of the avie then sell the winning outfit in the stores for us to buy I think it would get alot of the females to buy such an outfit and also be a great way to start Neotopia with a bang

NeoHelper likes this.
  2. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

I like this idea. It's fun, exciting, competitive, and it brings a bit of fashion into the game which would attract many females as you stated and some males as well... Would be nice to see Neotopia having competitions when the game first releases as a welcoming. :)

3. dragonwoman52

think of it getting a big show to help us not only make a great outfit for our avies but one that we get in real life and have Neotopia's name be heard in a TV show

4. dragonwoman52

tbh so many girls would buy it just because it was made on the show

5. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

Well having a fashion sponsorship would bring a lot of course, but the down is that they would be wanting a LARGE cut of the earnings. I thought this was just a fun contest to see who would make the nicer clothes/outfits of the year to be sold on the store and each year they do this or have a each season like fall, winter, summer, spring... they must at least draw or create it with high detail. :)

6. Ashley

Ashley Fabulicious

People could submit ideas by drawings, upload as photos to some place and people vote. Sort of like Homes Wardrobe Wars