1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Spunland Cottage Get Together

Discussion in 'Community Showcase' started by Arwen, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Arwen

Arwen Resident

Hope you all enjoy the little partay we had!

2. Tara(dx)

Tara(dx) .Loopy

2015-02-22-16-01-36-668433734. tumblr_n1brlyeXMQ1qm7j1ao1_400. Wow another Spunmazing job Arwen(^___^)We truly are blessed to have u in our community...hugsss all around

Attached Files:

UncleSpun likes this.
  3. dragonwoman52

dragonwoman52 The Watching Dragon

as always such great talent in the making of this it really captured the fun of our party thank you so much for this great movie many blessing on you *bows with great respect*

UncleSpun, JamCar0ne and Tara(dx) like this.
  4. Tara(dx)

Tara(dx) .Loopy

thankyou. WoW can't stop watching this(^___^) I'm going on Spunrecord and saying this is the best ..and for u to use the old "HomeSpunHome" pic was Spunnerrific....TyTyTy Arwen for everything thankyou.

UncleSpun and JamCar0ne like this.
  5. JamCar0ne

JamCar0ne Active Member

Spuntastic video!

UncleSpun and Tara(dx) like this.
  6. UncleSpun

UncleSpun Developer Staff Member Administrator Developer

@Arwen - Like Jam said - SPUNTASTIC!!!! Love the video, thank you sooooo much for making!!

Thanks to everyone who came along on Thursday too - I haven't had a chance to go through the footage I captured yet, so I'm soooo happy that Arwen created such a great video!! I also have to apologize somewhat - I really wanted to have a bit of a plan when you all showed up, to try capture specific things etc, but I was working flat out until just before the party and then had a panic over trying to set up the capture device which took me till minutes before the start time.

I'd defo like to do another party if folks are up for it, perhaps not this week but next?

Anyways, big Spun thanks as always to everyone!

Dave :D

GreyNeo, JamCar0ne and Tara(dx) like this.
  7. Tara(dx)

Tara(dx) .Loopy

Thankyou sooo much for having us and inverted. Count me in (^__^) and hopefully b4 psh closes I'll throw a party somehow(^__^)

GreyNeo, JamCar0ne and UncleSpun like this.
  8. UncleSpun

UncleSpun Developer Staff Member Administrator Developer

@Tara(dx) I hope you do Majesty! And I will certainly make sure to invite you when I have my next one, you can count on that! Btw @Arwen fwiw - I put a link to the vid on the Spunland home page :)

GreyNeo, JamCar0ne and Tara(dx) like this.