1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Neotopia Suggestion Show time

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by dragonwoman52, Dec 12, 2014.

1. dragonwoman52

dragonwoman52 The Watching Dragon

I was thinking just maybe we could have a public space that has a stage. We could use the stage for plays shows and anything else we would like to do. anyone can come watch what we do. maybe some how have it so u need to sign in to the stage part to that there will be no fighting as to who goes on the stage at the same time. hope this doesn't sound to silly

GreyNeo, Abiatha, Seminole and 2 others like this.
  2. iNocturnal

iNocturnal everything is so temporary

I think that this is a good idea however I also feel that it will be very hard for people to get on the stage and it'll be very hard to organise . Bare in mind that maybe thousands of people will play Neotopia when it's finished in the making ... Imagine how many people would love to perform on the Neotopian Stage . I think this is a great idea tho , thanks for this post - I just think it'll be a nightmare to organise :) xx

Abiatha and Seminole like this.
  3. Seminole

Seminole Resigned

I like this idea as well. As Nocturnal mentioned I too feel it will be a challenge to keep people, who are not a part of your performance and unwilling to cooperate, off the stage. People love to get in the way and mess up something especially if you are trying to orchestrate it in public. Perhaps this idea can become a private space/club space.

JasonReso, Abiatha and iNocturnal like this.
  4. JasonReso

JasonReso Resident citizen

I agree Semi A private club/space would be easier and tons of fun. :cool:

iNocturnal and Abiatha like this.
  5. Abiatha

Abiatha Petrolhead

I'm too shy to get on a stage but I like the idea in general!

JasonReso and iNocturnal like this.
  6. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

Hopefully people don't go up on the stage and ruin it. Maybe we could throw either flowers or rotten tomatoes at them! :D
    Would be kind of awesome to have lol ^-^