1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Sentimental Home Items - Wish List

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by smitj019, Oct 14, 2014.

1. smitj019

smitj019 New In Town

I have been on Playstation Home since the days of closed BETA. Most of my Home life since a young age (Under 16 back then) I wore a hat (Pictured Below) that has grown in sentimental value to me. I would like to see this hat returned as a paid purchase or if law prevents it, a resemblance.

What is your sentimental item you want to see brought into/ re-created in Neotopia?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htoda2NrY3c

Attached Files:

2. Ashley

Ashley Fabulicious

http://imgur.com/3tUmWRM

I LOVE these shoes!. The nude ones go with almost any outfit, and purple go with any bright colors

Oo_sKy_bLuE_oO and NeoHelper like this.
  3. XxguthiX

XxguthiX Citizen

The item I wish for to be re-created is my Yellow Rainbow Galoshes (Boots) I love this item so much.

4. Six

Six ♚Übermensch♚

I agree, we need a Jesus outfit like displayed above! Lol. But yeah, I'm sure they would be capable of releasing a replica of the snowman head, since all it is just a snowman. I can't think of any items I'd personally like re-created off the top of my head, but I hope to see Neotopia garner its own classics and iconic items that will hold its own sentimental value completely separate to those of Home. Also, maybe something as a nod to the original clubs of Home would be nice

5. Steven1230

Steven1230 Imaginative

I would like to have my Santa outfit recreated in Neotopia. I loved that outfit and would wear it proudly every December. Oh the fun I had.

NeoHelper likes this.
  6. bkbv

bkbv Wear it like no one Else

All of my shoes & clothes:D:p

NeoHelper likes this.
  7. smitj019

smitj019 New In Town

Fantastic requests! Although I don't see myself wearing heels anytime soon! ;) I would love to see a Santa outfit also but above all else I want to see some of them picture frames that there was all the craze about some years ago!

NeoHelper likes this.
  8. JasonReso

JasonReso Resident citizen

I would like to see a replica Central Plaza as close to the original as possible. It would feel nostalgic to hang out there again. Serenity Plaza is kind of like it. smitj019 I hope the Santa head can be made. Also I'd like to have something like Xi 2009 again. :cool:

Steven1230 and NeoHelper like this.
  9. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

I hope they can make a Vendetta mask, maybe add a nicer santa head with a snowman head too! :)

10. Steven1230

Steven1230 Imaginative

sad part about that would be Sony holds the right to the looks of central plaza :(

11. smitj019

smitj019 New In Town

I would also love to see some replica Home squares like the original shopping center (Mall) and its music. Hopefully Sony shares its data with this project since it will all be binned!

12. NeoResident

NeoResident Squatter

The shopping mall music? Really? I usually have a high tolerance to annoying, repetitive music but I couldn't stand that one. Hearing that mall muzak does bring back memories though :)

13. Abiatha

Abiatha Petrolhead

Yes, yes, yes!! I dress better on Home than I do in real life - I am really going to miss my clothes on there!

14. Abiatha

Abiatha Petrolhead

I am going to miss a lot of things, but especially my clothing items - I have spent so many hours shopping and choosing just the right items for me. My first clothing item ever was the Ravenclaw winter outfit with scarf and satchel that I bought at the Pottermore Shop. But I will also miss all my beautifully designed other outfits and pieces, such as the bra top with attached black wings. I also will miss the Assassins Creed and Star Wars outfits I bought. I will also miss some of the furniture items, such as the carved room divider, the vase of tulips, the Meerkat refrigerator, the diamond encrusted toilet (!), the gold laptop. I could go on and on and on...

JasonReso likes this.
  15. Abiatha

Abiatha Petrolhead

For UK/EUR there's no central plaza, just Home Square which is Mediterranean coast themed. I don't think I will miss it too much, or the Bowling Alley either.

16. JasonReso

JasonReso Resident citizen

Abiatha those items you have are pretty cool. Maybe through the voting system we can get some items made in the spirit of some of our fave Home items. :cool:

Seminole likes this.
  17. Seminole

Seminole Resigned

Great idea! I would so love to vote for certain items to possibly be remade from ps home in Neotopia :)

JasonReso likes this.
  18. Steven1230

Steven1230 Imaginative

Another thing I would like to see in Neotopia is seasonal items :). Such as

Santa hat (made in Cinema 4D)

[​IMG]
    Pumpkin (made in Cinema 4D)
    [​IMG]

Oo_sKy_bLuE_oO likes this.
  19. Oo_sKy_bLuE_oO

Oo_sKy_bLuE_oO sky

I would love some knock offs of Lockwood's Peep Toe heels (all colors) and Drey style heels.
    Please Uncle Spuna Clause :D

I would really love also a version of the kaleidoscopic Hair! I'll add a picture of it tomorrow.

Some really nice versions of designer hand and shoulder bags in trendy colors too while you're at it.

Oh and a pony (joke) lol

20. Oo_sKy_bLuE_oO

Oo_sKy_bLuE_oO sky

such a neeto, talented guy you are Steven :D