1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Saved Avatars and LMO's

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by PYAWAKITT, Oct 23, 2014.

1. PYAWAKITT

PYAWAKITT New In Town

Okay, so here I am. I have taken the time to dress my Avatar and now I have chosen an LMO to go with it.
    One little problem .........
    When I save my Avatar to use another time, I lose the LMO when I load it up again.
    Wouldn't it just be a perfect virtual world, if we could save our Avatars, wearing the outfits AND the LMO's we chose to go use with it?
    I mean, just think of the time saved, searching through our LMO storage every single time we load up that saved Avatar.
    Would this be at all possible in our NEW world?
    Something to think about....... I would just love love it!

Oo_sKy_bLuE_oO, Seminole and Ashley like this.
  2. Ashley

Ashley Fabulicious

Or let's say you go into saved avatars and there's a little plus sign attached to a save, you can choose what LMO you want to be loaded with when activating the saved avatar or just keep it with the one it already has

JasonReso likes this.
  3. JasonReso

JasonReso Resident citizen

Any small changes like saving LMOs would help make Neotopia better for everyone. The voting system is a great way so that everyone gets a say. :cool:

Oo_sKy_bLuE_oO likes this.
  4. Brises

Brises New In Town

In secondlife an animation is something worn like an article of clothing, and can be loaded and saved with the outfit. Or separately, or anything. Animation HUDs can be edited to add or remove dances, poses, walks, sits and there are thousands of options available.I seriously think Neotopia devs should look at things that have existed outside of home, and not base ideas on simply improving on what Home has offered.

JasonReso likes this.
  5. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

Maybe its best to have a favorite outfits thing. Choose your shirt,pants,shoes,necklace,jewelry, etc... And it saves the outfits instead of saving your whole avi... The only way to get these is to go home and go to your closet to get them :)

6. tallsloguy

tallsloguy NeoKnight

What if we could pair items with each other in wardrobe. Say you have a shirt that you wear 3 different bottoms with. You could pair all three bottoms with that one shirt, along with shoes or a hat. When you click the shirt, the paired items appear off to the side for easy access. Put on the shirt then click the bottoms, shoes, head item, and hand item and they are equipped.

7. Darwin Merlotte

Darwin Merlotte New In Town

This is a good suggestion! Thanks for suggesting this Pyawakitt! Neotopia will be the best ^^

8. Seminole

Seminole Resigned

That would save a lot of time if we could save an LMO with our avatar. Great idea PYAWAKITT

9. Oo_sKy_bLuE_oO

Oo_sKy_bLuE_oO sky

I think that's an awesome idea! I can't count how many times I have wished that!