1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Neotopia Suggestion real emails

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by dragonwoman52, Jan 30, 2015.

1. dragonwoman52

dragonwoman52 The Watching Dragon

I was thinking people make fake email address to get on home for trolling account that they do not care if they get banned it would be good if we can cut this down by having real emails that the first time you go to Neotopia u have to get a code emailed to you that has to be put in the fist time you go to it and if you change your email u will need to get a code on it to be able to get back onto Neotopia. Some games have this and when ever you want to get back onto that game you always need to put in your email address and pass word that you used for that game. It really helps cut down the amount of jerks that get onto a game. Maybe we can have something like that.

EndingDemise likes this.
  2. Goalkeeper_Matt

Goalkeeper_Matt Nebula Correspondant

That is a brilliant idea I think in theory as it will stop trolls; yes. But it might not attract those who want to play this game legitimately but not regularly.

EndingDemise likes this.
  3. EndingDemise

EndingDemise Click My Name to view my Blog!

Alls people would do is make a real email. It dont take more than two minuets to make one just saying iv made hundreds of real ones. Now this may cut down the trolls that dont feel like making a email and just not using it. But if they really want to troll they would make a fake email real.

4. dragonwoman52

dragonwoman52 The Watching Dragon

it seams to work well for Realms Reborn

EndingDemise likes this.
  5. EndingDemise

EndingDemise Click My Name to view my Blog!

I mean yeah some trolls are lazy and they wouldnt want to go through the proccess of making a email. So it should help.