1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Private Space options

Discussion in 'Public & Private Spaces' started by emmteeprod, Oct 1, 2014.

1. emmteeprod

emmteeprod New In Town

I would personally like to see things we can do with friends in our private spaces. Maybe special animations for like a dance floor where guests can use that option instead of their own. Some functionality of the kitchen parts would be great too, otherwise what's the point? Come on how many of us had to use decoration food when we cooked dinner for our significant other? Oh and it would be cool if after you passed through a doorway or had a point to use so it automatically changed outfits: bedroom-pjs; kitchen-apron; living room-casual; etc. The owner could set the options from basic ones to maybe items from their inventory.

2. XxguthiX

XxguthiX Citizen

I like these ideas, also I'd like to add, what if every furniture item could be an active item, for example, if I won a furniture reward which was a bed, we could sleep or just an ordinary item that gives us the ability to do a specific animation once you pressed X on that furniture item

MIKEYSEVEN likes this.
  3. Seminole

Seminole Resigned

Would be kewl if you could play your own music in your personal space verses having to be limited to listen to whatever music is avail from the radio you buy. Same goes with the tv. Would be kewl if you could upload your youtube video, stream a video or choose to watch a movie you have on your playstation within your personal space. Just some different ideas...

Strong Lover and XxguthiX like this.
  4. xDaMoOnMaNx

xDaMoOnMaNx Mayor Moon

Great ideas keep them coming!!!

[​IMG]

Strong Lover likes this.
  5. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

Yea furniture needs more active stuff like we can choose how to sit, how to lay down, and how to relax. Especially in the beach we should have a ineraction anywhere we can lay down relax or w.e we want! More interactions, more active stuff n jus maybe add a cuddle feature that alot of people would use ;)

Strong Lover likes this.
  6. Greenshade

Greenshade Neotopian

Nice ideas. Also I'd like to see better sitting animations. Lost count at the amount of times I've sat on what looks to be large comfortable sofa/chairs on Home thinking I'd sink into it only to be perched on the edge... doesn't look comfy.

Strong Lover likes this.
  7. MissSeven

MissSeven Squatter

Great ideas :)

Strong Lover likes this.
  8. MIKEYSEVEN

MIKEYSEVEN Squatter

Hmmm i like these ideas very nice :)

Strong Lover likes this.
  9. NeoResident

NeoResident Squatter

Wouldn't broadcasting your personal music or playing a movie in Neotopia have all sorts of copyright issues? Wouldn't the uploading & then downloading of music & movies put extra demand on the Neotopia servers, resulting in a slower world for the rest of us?

Strong Lover likes this.
  10. NeoResident

NeoResident Squatter

Furniture with there own animations is a great idea. Beds should always allow for sleeping.

Strong Lover likes this.
  11. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

Yea so far everyone here has some pretty awesome ideas, but you all forgot one thing! :(

A nice bonfire at night where people who play til the game hits night time can go To a certain area and dance, chat, eat, and play some night time games! :D

12. Love Enchantress

Love Enchantress My love is forever...

Neotopians

Like being able to do intimate things. Neotopia could have an adult section of the store for personal spaces and keep children from being able to buy the adult spaces meant for adult things.

Strong Lover likes this.
  13. Love Enchantress

Neotopians

Southern Island sort of had that, but it had too much junk around it and there were too many teens running up looking for a girlfriend.

14. Love Enchantress

Neotopians

From what I heard, Sony didn't allow us to play our own music in personal spaces because greedy people planned to *charge* others to come over to their personal spaces and listen to music that others didn't have.

So yeah, copyright problem.

15. Love Enchantress

Neotopians

They could make some public spaces with built in animations for your avi. You could climb rocks in the new EU Home Square in PlayStation Home. Neotopia beaches should have a lay-down and sitting with your legs strechted out as a basic thing that everybody can do anywhere there that is sort-of flat or flat. That would make the whole beach more fun and realistic!

16. Love Enchantress

Neotopians

They could make some public spaces with built in animations for your avi. You could climb rocks in the new EU Home Square in PlayStation Home. Neotopia beaches should have a lay-down and sitting with your legs strechted out as a basic thing that everybody can do anywhere there that is sort-of flat or flat. That would make the whole beach more fun and realistic!

Strong Lover likes this.
  17. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

Yes!! I totally like the way you think x'D :)

18. Xotica Goddess

Xotica Goddess Plebian

I would like to see a lot of special things we could do in private spaces that are not allowed in public. It would also give people more reason to buy private spaces.

19. Xotica Goddess

Xotica Goddess Plebian

They need these things too. Otherwise it would be boring.

20. Strong Lover

Strong Lover Plebian

The only problem with that is adults getting jealous of other adults! LOL, you know I'm joking babe.

Having adult functions in private spaces that are only sold to adults should be perfectly fine. Most mature adults would agree. I don't want to stir up the paranoia from the other thread where people believe age verification is impossible. I'm not going through that again.

Love Enchantress likes this.