1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Private Space - Ability to kick user.

Discussion in 'Public & Private Spaces' started by AlboGodZ, Nov 8, 2014.

1. AlboGodZ

AlboGodZ Squatter

The ability to kick a user from your own personal space would be annoying, we all have annoying friends that won't listen and stop.

On Playstation Home we have to delete the user or rejoin the apartment in order to kick the user from our apartment, a kick option would be nice.

2. Roxy Jezabella

Roxy Jezabella New In Town

@AlboGodz- If u have "friends" that you feel you need to remove from your personal space,... Why even bother inviting them or except their join request in the first place?....After all, who needs "enemies" with "friends" like that anyway?

3. AlboGodZ

AlboGodZ Squatter

Some "friends" can be in trolling mode from one time to another.

4. Roxy Jezabella

Lmao, i don't have "friends" that "troll".....cant help you with that one buddy :)

5. AlboGodZ

AlboGodZ Squatter

I didn't ask for your support, it was a suggestion to Neotopia not to you. If you agree, reply - if not there is no need to reply some useless replies where you tell me you dont have friends that don't troll.. Idiotic.

Mikasa Elly likes this.
  6. Roxy Jezabella

Ok sorry,.... No, i dont think the ability to kick your own "friends" from your personal space in neotopia is needed.

7. Homer

Homer Homer Sapiens

PS Home already has that option for club-owners , so why not for apartments !
    There's always a possibility some friends don't get along , so it aren't necessary "friends that troll" ;)
    This could happen 2 anyone .
    Removing someone can be helpfull in those situations ,

AlboGodZ likes this.
  8. AlboGodZ

AlboGodZ Squatter

Exactly, trolling was a example. Perhaps bad example lol

You are not good enough friend with the user if you get along 24/7.

9. Roxy Jezabella

@AlboGodz- "You are not good enough friend with the user if you get along 24/7"......If you are with someone "24/7"- your never going to get along anyhow,.... Its a fact of "real life" and "virtual".

10. AlboGodZ

AlboGodZ Squatter

Oh yeah, because I don't have real life friends Playing Playstation Home? duh, get out of here. Not everyone are playing the game with virtuale friends, when i say friends i mean friends not pixels.

11. Shadow-Runner

Shadow-Runner Squatter

LOL. I support Albo's suggestion. Having the ability to kick anyone...friend or not, would be a welcome option to have. In fact....I have been in situation's on Home, where I had friends in the same personal space/club...and a huge fight broke out between 2 of them.

That would've been a good time to have a kick option, without having to delete someone. ^_-

AlboGodZ likes this.
  12. teentekken

teentekken Mileena Loyalist

Some friends can be mean sometimes. I really have friends that are like that sometimes (some, but not all). I think that kicking them from your private place is a really good idea. I have also been in certain situations with people in Home, where I have friends in the same club/space, and many of the people are just plain ignorant, and also, self centered. I think that it would be a good time to have a kick option without deleting people. Man, I wish Home have that feature for private spaces.

AlboGodZ likes this.