1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

[POLL] This week's neoflag flying event -NA -12/4/14

Discussion in 'Forum Archive' started by GreyNeo, Dec 3, 2014.

?

What space shall we visit?

Poll closed Dec 4, 2014.
  1. Adventure District

42.1%
  2. Cogs

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. David Guetta

15.8%
  4. Fourth of July AMP

26.3%
  5. Indie park

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Xi Museum

15.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreyNeo

GreyNeo Neotopia Community Manager Staff Member Administrator

img0000 TY.

Hiya everyone!

This week will be starting our new, neoflag community chosen schedule. Flag events will be on Thursdays, in alternating regions each week - at the usual time of 9pmGMT/1pmPST/4pmEST.

This week's neoflag flying event will be in NA, as EU was our last official neoflag event. I've complied a list of previously posted suggestions, Shoutbox suggestions and a couple of new ones to vote on.

Where do you think we should go? =^)

Thank you for voting!

Note: Poll will close tomorrow morning,Thursday, Dec 4th.

2. Sam1knight

Sam1knight Life in Balence

Thank for the update :)
    Very hard chooses 0,,0 but maybe my vote go to I do like Adventure District but David gutierra hard choice hmmm :)

3. iNocturnal

iNocturnal everything is so temporary

Xi museum

Try a new space :) if we can all glitch on the rail it'll make a nice picture

4. chipcookiexx

chipcookiexx New Member

david gutierra woukd be a goid place

5. Thee Rude Boy

Thee Rude Boy New Member

I think glittering sands is a good venue. Ive been in a few Neotopia discussions there over the past couple of days and heard a bunch of misinformation about PS home on Ps4.

6. EnglishRose

EnglishRose New Member

Loco Island would be nice place :)

7. Abiatha

Abiatha Petrolhead

It's hard to make a choice between somewhere that would look really beautiful or different (eg Loco Island) and somewhere where we can continue to promote neotopia and communicate correct information about it. I heard someone say the Adventure District is a bit glitchy or something, but might be the better choice for promotional purposes. Hmmm, decisions, decisions! I ended up voting for David Guetta.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2014
    1. GreyNeo
      I hear ya, Abi! It's a hard decision for sure! No matter where we go, we will have fun, get some nice pics and hopefully let someone else know that's ok to #EmbraceTomorrow because there is going to be a wonderful place for them to go after Home closes. =^)

GreyNeo, Dec 4, 2014
  8. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

Woot I voted for fourth of july space! :D
    Have fun everyone! :)

9. Uniquez_SLB

Uniquez_SLB Gangsta

I voted Adventure District ;)

Sam1knight, GreyNeo and iNocturnal like this.
  10. GreyNeo

Hiya @Thee Rude Boy , I agree, Glittering Sands is a great venue! We've actually been there in both the NA and EU regions lately, so this is why it was not include this time around.

Hiya @EnglishRose I agree, Loco Roco would be a fun space to visit, and we would get some great pics! =^)

Since you guys suggested these, they will be included in a future poll!

Thank you for your post! =^)

Uniquez_SLB and iNocturnal like this.
  11. GreyNeo

The poll is now closed! Thank you all for voting!! =^)

Adventure District was chosen by the majority of votes as this week's location for our official flag event!

Remember, this week's event is in the NA region. Next week's event will be in EU! =^)

Hope to see you all there later! =^) Have a great day!

Tara(dx), Sam1knight and iNocturnal like this.
  12. GreyNeo

Hiya all,

Yesterday's event was a unique one! When I arrived there were people already there, it was a quiet but eager and very supportive group, and more people arrived as time went on. Towards the very beginning of the event, a avi dressed in a highly offensive costume, equipped with props and speech, saw us and decided to join. The avi made many of us very uncomfortable and his costume extremely clashed with the core principles of neotopia. I politely asked them to change, but unfortunately they did not share our concerns. We then changed locations at Adv. District. Not surprisingly, the highly offensive avi followed along. My PS3 then froze and after my return, we as neotopians did what we do best, we stuck together, embraced the moment and regrouped at a quieter Xi Museum to continue the fun!

It was a lot of community member's first time at the Xi Museum. We had a nice chat about the future of neotopia, mostly about funding and possibly changing the event time to the weekends. I explained that the times were able to be changed if that's what the community wanted, and that we should also take everyone's schedule into consideration, including the team. The team does love to join in when they can! We then took some great pics, I hope to see them all soon! I think you guys all will like them =^)

A community member wanted to attempt the maze, so after saying some good byes and c'ya laters, a group of us stayed behind to attempt the maze...which I promptly got stuck in lol! After some thought and through teamwork, we made it to the end and had a impromptu dance party and hang out!

Thank you all for coming and sticking it out with me, I appreciate your patience and time. You were all amazing!!!

Next week will be EU! See you there! =^)

Tara(dx) and iNocturnal like this.
    1. iNocturnal
      That's good how you all went to the museum did you guys manage to get on rail ?

iNocturnal, Dec 5, 2014
    2. GreyNeo
      Hey Noc, no I sure didn't! I didn't think about it at the time, which is too bad...it would've made a great pic! =^) Maybe we'll get to go there again! It was a really fun space for our event!

GreyNeo, Dec 9, 2014
  13. JasonReso

JasonReso Resident citizen

I got here late at xi but was great to see ev1 there after chatting (and dx bouncing) lol. :cool:

GreyNeo likes this.
  14. Tara(dx)

Tara(dx) .Loopy

:D:D:D:D
    lolololol that's Wat this Happy Spunling does besssstttt and spreading happiness

GreyNeo likes this.
  15. GreyNeo

Closing thread, event is completed- Thank you for coming and see you at this week's flag event! =^)

iNocturnal likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.