1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Nightclubs

Discussion in 'Public & Private Spaces' started by Clarky, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Clarky

Clarky Squatter

I've been thinking of what I'd like to see in a virtual world and nightclubs sprung to mind. Imagine having clubs that only open at night and there are many different styles of clubs which feature different types of music such as house, drum and bass, trap, dubstep, etc.

This music could be sent in from anybody who wants their music featured in game or just simply non-copyrighted music to start off with. Also, the music would have to change as often as possible to keep the place alive.

I think nightclubs would be very popular in the game and would add more of a fun aspect to it too. Let me know what you guys think!

2. XxguthiX

XxguthiX Citizen

Yes pleaaaaase, I'd like one to be like Singstar, whenever you walk on the dance floor you'd see beautiful, colorful patterns and great music playing while dancing, I like this post because it's music related.

3. Greenshade

Greenshade Neotopian

I agree with that part. Nothing worse than a short loop like in the David Guetta space with talking interrupting the music...

4. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

This would be awesome! Maybe add some drinks n food :D I would so love nightclubs :)

5. Trigga_Trill24

Trigga_Trill24 New In Town

ughhhh noooo lol singstar is too small and crowded i rather it look like guetta, club luminosity, or music unlimited with a bar and drinks

6. Trigga_Trill24

Trigga_Trill24 New In Town

all night bars drinking all night, strippers, lol jkjk

Darwin Merlotte likes this.
  7. Monsoon

Monsoon New In Town

Night clubs and music clubs in general should be enhanced. Like there are now at Home it is poor and still in developement one could assume. Music Unlimeted Club offers only 4 or 5 titles, it's terrible after a while and boring the poor avas. They begin to talk nonsense because of this? The crown of bad is in my opinion David Guetta World because there is nothing fluently presented. . A wider range of music should be offered at Neotopian clubs. Look for example at second life, there even some DJs present their music or radio programs are streamed.
    My concrete project suggestion:
    John Peel memorial club. The famous English DJ should be honoured. His programs offered titles to all people from the world. The famous Peel Sessions, could there be found a way to involve them into Neotopia? I am a ripe apple already so I would not wonder if some young prefer Guetta's world anyway. Forgive me![​IMG]

8. sweetheart-Amy

sweetheart-Amy New In Town

A big nightclub like x7 is whuld be Nice

IzyWizzy and JasonReso like this.
  9. JasonReso

JasonReso Resident citizen

That would really nice if we had something like x7 Amy. :)

10. Thee Rude Boy

Thee Rude Boy New Member

Diplo also has a lot of mixes on the "blow your head" series which are usually 1 hr mixes.

11. Larspair

Larspair New Member

Sounds awesome

12. Abel

Abel animeluver123

That sounds awesome. I was thinking the same. The nightclubs should all look awesome with colorful dance floor, strobe lights, fog machines, colorful lighting, and etc.. They need to be better than singstar in PS home. Never really dug the sing star club in PS home. They should play full songs from many artists and should maybe allow neotopians to add songs to a custom playlist

13. IzyWizzy

IzyWizzy Outsite the Box

great idea for sure, also if its not new :p

X7 is a good compare in my opinion. Maybe now with UE4 it should even be possible to use the club-channel music
    wich tracks can get uploaded from the clubleader on the cloud ($$bill of course cant be free then)
    A little game insite like we had in singstar EU, so you can crack some riddles to get a shirt or dance lomo or anything.

For the default music , i know for a fact that there are so much unsigned artists outsite , i use theyr music (free licenses)
    for projects to. soundcloud is a good way to contact unsigned artist to give em a chance to publish theyr music on a game.
    So we do something for the musicans wich try to come up hard in the business + have an own individual Music in a virtual club no mainstream. .... Just ideas.....:)

Abel likes this.