1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Neotopian Get Together 2/6/2015

Discussion in 'Community Showcase' started by Arwen, Feb 8, 2015.

1. Arwen

Arwen Resident

Hi Guys!
    Here's the video of our get together in Spunland, wish that pesky giant rabbit would have left me alone :lol:.

2. Tara(dx)

Tara(dx) .Loopy

:D:D:DWoW TyTyTyTy:D:D:Dtruly Spunmazing Spuntabulous Spuntastic Spunderful Spunrrific Spunvideo Arwen..........there is not enough words to express how much Pride&Joy ur videos bring..... it was such a honor getting to play Spunland with everyone thankyou. wow.

3. Arwen

Arwen Resident

:):):)Thank you Tara for your Spundacious comments:):):):):)

4. Uniquez_SLB

Uniquez_SLB Gangsta

awsome vid Arwen ;);):):)

5. dragonwoman52

dragonwoman52 The Watching Dragon

As I watched this I saw again the love and friendship that brings me joy and Happiness
    I see in just the making of it a talent that we all appreciate and wish the world could see
    It reminds me that so many in our community have so much to share with the world
    My words can not say enough of how happy I am when I watch this and all the others
    No matter what happens all the things we have done and will do will live in my heart
    Thank you so much for this I say it with love and respect *bows*

Arwen, GreyNeo, Sam1knight and 2 others like this.
  6. Tara(dx)

Tara(dx) .Loopy

10897857_10152914250780935_9061023911771585215_n. No problem Arwen my friend(^___^)May your light always shine bright(^___^)

Arwen and Sam1knight like this.
  7. GreyNeo

GreyNeo Neotopia Community Manager Staff Member Administrator

Neotastic video, Arwen, as always! Thank you for coming and lending your talents to the community, I appreciate it! =^) That mean ole Hopper is a pain sometimes lol!

Really awesome to see so many neotopians there and it's so spuntastic to have actual footage of @UncleSpun participating in a coronation! =^) It's unbelievably rare, I think it's the first time it's actually happen! Ty ty again =^)

Tara(dx) and Arwen like this.
  8. Arwen

Arwen Resident