1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Neotopia Ps4

Discussion in 'Questions and Support' started by EndingDemise, Jan 7, 2015.

1. EndingDemise

EndingDemise Click My Name to view my Blog!

So Neotopia is going on ps4 ( which i have one ) but what dose this mean for the ps3 owners, and the people as a ps3 owner, what do you plan to do? I mean are you saving up? Because im pretty for sure your going to need one.

Sam1knight, Abiatha and Uniquez_SLB like this.
  2. Rorschach

Rorschach MetalHead! ↭ kik: Mustang963 PSN ID : Mustang_HN

Yup,unfortunately the PlayStation3 Console isn't capable of handling the UE4 which was the picked one for Neotopia,So yeah.xD

3. EndingDemise

Well, then this is the time for all ps3 users to get a ps4 at tax season or start saving lol

4. JasonReso

JasonReso Resident citizen

I hope all our friends on forums will have PS4s before Neotopia starts so we can all be there the day it opens.. :cool:

5. EndingDemise

Ill defently be there,

Sam1knight, Uniquez_SLB and JasonReso like this.
  6. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

I own a ps4 and I cant wait to add neotopia to the games I mainly play lol :p ps3 is never going to have neotopia since it doesn't support unreal engine lol. Besides ps4 only is great on ps3 its be filled with modders lol :p

Sam1knight and JasonReso like this.
  7. Abel

Abel animeluver123

Neotopia on ps4 will be more better however on ps3 neotopia might to advanced. I can't wait no longer until it gets released. I currently have a ps3 but will buy a ps4 before neotopia is released :)

8. Abiatha

Abiatha Petrolhead

I have a new PS4 but have only just tried it out with a couple of games (hardly played at all yet on those). I will be keeping my PS3 as I have kept my PS and PS2, but not sure how much I will use it after Home closes. I have played most of my PS3 games through at least once and got 100%, most twice, but there are still some Assassins Creed games I haven't played yet, so will use it for those.

9. JasonReso

JasonReso Resident citizen

Playing games on the PS4 is great. I can't wait to log on to Neotopia for the first time. :cool:

10. Uniquez_SLB

Uniquez_SLB Gangsta

I hope that this project will happen, lets all support Dave with it :);)

11. kazumi-Poesje Matsumoto

kazumi-Poesje Matsumoto Well-Known Member

12. Sam1knight

Sam1knight Life in Balence

Thank and well all do our best to be ready for that epic moment arrives :)
    [​IMG]

GreyNeo and Abel like this.
  13. PSX4-ONE

PSX4-ONE Squatter

...and don't forget, lots of people haven't made the transition to PS4 because there is no HOME on PS4. Hopefully, once Neotopia kicks in and people see it to believe it, they will (hopefully) jump in...I know several of my friends that haven't bought a PS4 because of their love of PS HOME on PS3.

GreyNeo likes this.
  14. Arwen

Arwen Resident

I've come across people that thought Neotopia was a trick to get us to buy a PS4 and that Sony were behind it, I tried to explain but they just wouldn't believe that Sony weren't involved, I hope they can see now that it will be a reality as the PS3 will gradually fall by the wayside, once Neotopia lauches they will buy a PS4, besides you have to move on to better things.

GreyNeo and Seminole like this.
  15. xDaMoOnMaNx

xDaMoOnMaNx Mayor Moon

Playstation is a community full of wonderful individuals that have many unique perspectives on the gaming community. Hopefully when the time comes for the Ps4 to receive the social platform of Neotopia, these specific individuals who defined and molded PlayStation Home into what it was best known for will make the leap to the next generation console gaming to experience another level of social gaming. #MayorMoon

16. teentekken

teentekken Mileena Loyalist

I have a PlayStation 2, 3, 4, Portable, and Vita. I really look forward to comeback to PlayStation 4, and also, when Neotopia comes to PlayStation 4, I will be able to make Neotopia as my new Home, and also, meet new people, and make new friends in Neotopia. Home really gives me memories, and I want to use those memories to evolve to the next Generation.

EndingDemise and TeddyBearz like this.
  17. EndingDemise

EmbraceTomorow! :)