1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Neotopia is suppose to be a special place to have fun and relax first!

Discussion in 'Public & Private Spaces' started by Love Enchantress, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Love Enchantress

Love Enchantress My love is forever...

Neotopians

Yeah but don't make every game where you have to go nuts trying to win the reward. Like, I remember people complaining about some top reward from an arcade game in PlayStation home that was based off a leaderboard. They said some guy would constantly go into Home n play that game just to keep his score above others so nobody else could get it. That person finally gave up n just got ISE. I think when you make stuff too difficult it encourages hacking stuff, n I really don't wanna see people doing that to Neotopia. That is one of the things that made a buncha people mad in PlayStation Home, they got everything ISE n other people would flip out on them. I had friends who had it, it didn't bother me, but you can't blame somebody for being mad when they spent all week or a month getting something n somebody gets it through a hack in a second. It makes people mad and causes drama n causes people to leave. Causing people to leave is dumb, unless you want this to fail like PlayStation Home did.

2. NissaRaven

NissaRaven Squatter

Why would having something for every one be it games, relaxing or running round like crazy make people leave.. The whole idea of making sure to cater for peoples different tastes would make them want to stay.. as for ISE, hacking etc I have not yet heard of anything like that going on with the ps4. :) I hope to see a lot of variety in neoptopia and I think you will find when the voting system goes live there will be something for everyone.:cool:

3. Love Enchantress

Neotopians

I was told by my husband that the PS4 has already been jailbroken. So yeah, there's gonna be people trying to hack Neotopia.

4. Love Enchantress

Neotopians

I hope so too. When people vote I don't think that being able to adjust our bodies n clothing would be a problem for anybody. It might be a problem for a nun in a convent, but then again why would a nun have a PS4?

5. NissaRaven

NissaRaven Squatter

I think everyone would have heard if there was any chance that it had been hacked, but I am not going to argue. The point I am putting across is that its all about diversity.

6. NissaRaven

NissaRaven Squatter

A nun in a convent would't want oversized breasts or a overly large package.. but I expect trolls and pervs alike would thoroughly enjoy it lol

Oo_sKy_bLuE_oO likes this.
  7. NissaRaven

NissaRaven Squatter

Lol guthi you ever seen a nuns habit would be like trying to sneak a peek in someones tent

Seminole likes this.
  8. Spooky-X-Mulder

Spooky-X-Mulder Squatter

lmfao if you want oversized breasts and packages you might as well change the name now from neotopia to "im an attention seeking troll who want to pose and stand around and get attention from noobs" there would be no point in this as with my thread about adult areas (which turned into an argument about nudity and xxx) you might as well have penises and female nudity as well. i thought we are playing a game here a socializing game. how does having large breasts and a giantp ackage help u socialize? are you compensating for something? lol i like customization but thats pushing it too far. second life you can have sex with your pixels go play that, im not interested in turning a utopian social game into smut gaming. thats my opinion an im entitled to it. ty

9. XxguthiX

XxguthiX Citizen

O wait, I thought you meant something else, sorry, didn't wanna say that (Only just woken up lol)

10. Love Enchantress

Neotopians

I didn't say anything about wanting over-sized breasts. I said I want to have the option! Besides that, people really need to grow up and realize that being able to change your breast size doesn't make you a perv or troll. Women do it all the time in real life and nobody is calling them a troll or perv!

The option, because I don't want to be stuck with some trans-gendered boyish look in a dress. Some clothing from Home I found really attractive, but it was very flat-chested. That doesn't mean I plan on making my chest like a couple cannonballs, I just want it to be normal at least for when cute clothes are made but have a flat chest. Somebody else might like that look for their avatar, but that isn't what I like.

Xotica Goddess likes this.
  11. Love Enchantress

Neotopians

Well I guess everyone doesn't talk about it?

Look at the link, the PS4 def has been jailbroken n actually quite awhile ago:

http://www.at7addak.com/article/the-playstation-4-has-been-jailbroken

12. Love Enchantress

Neotopians

How did this get on the subject of breast size?

I was commenting on Vickys post about how its hard to find clothes in Second Life n hoping we can adjust our bodies here which will include adjusting our clothes of course. NissaRaven mentioned breasts here first, but breast size isn't what this thread is about. Adjusting our custom avatars is one thing that was already stated to expect, so I don't think there's much to talk about as far as that anyway.

Let's keep this thread on the subject of keeping Neotopia fun and relaxing instead of derailing it with talking about breast-size please!

13. Spooky-X-Mulder

Spooky-X-Mulder Squatter

well we all cant have what we want in life can we lol. its a small team of developers they cant give everything youve ever wanted ever. u sorta have to pick your battles and this isnt one of mine sorry. thats what second life is for. over sized pixel breasts and pixel sex lmfao oh dear

NissaRaven likes this.
  14. Love Enchantress

Neotopians

Yeah he was thinking about a tent under a belt buckle.

lol

15. Love Enchantress

Neotopians

Do you think a game of dodge-ball would be fun to have in Neotopia? like for free in some main space?

16. Love Enchantress

Neotopians

Yeah, but "fully customizable" avatars would include your body. It's a natural part of your body thats affects clothing quite a bit and adds more individuality. I don't think every female avi would make their breasts over-sized back-breakers in Neotopia, not everybody likes that anyway. They don't have to include the crotch area if that is what you are worried about.

17. Love Enchantress

Neotopians

I actually don't like Second Life that much, just cause I have played it doesn't mean I'm into "pixel sex" lol. I just want Neotopia to have more options for us and that would be one of them. Allowing us to make our avatars more individualized makes the place more fun!

18. Seminole

Seminole Resigned

Agreed. It shouldn't be too difficult and take forever just to get that free item.

19. Seminole

Seminole Resigned

lol too funny!

20. Xotica Goddess

Xotica Goddess Plebian

I wouldn't even bother with neotopia or pledging if I knew it was going to be some stressful place full of shallow people, obnoxious children and trolls with no real moderation or effective ignore options. Like what ps home was, free for every bored troll.