1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Neotopia is suppose to be a special place to have fun and relax first!

Discussion in 'Public & Private Spaces' started by Love Enchantress, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Love Enchantress

Love Enchantress My love is forever...

Neotopians

I'm a casual gamer. I like the creative stuff that you can do in games online, like the crafting in Rift and other games where it doesn't take all day long to do. I don't like games where its grinding away all day doing the same boring thing for some trophy that is suppose to be great. I don't know why any people think that is fun, it is not. I really believe they are lying to themselves, because it's more about having something others don't than actually having fun. I want to have fun, we should get trophies for things like dancing or making somebody smile or happy. No trophies for shooting at a dot all day, or spending all day fighting the same creature, those things are a turn off. Please keep Neotopia fun and socially orientated.

Neotopia should be first a place to relax, right?

Neotopia games should be socially focused, otherwise how would Neotopia be special? The games shouldn't be boring, repetitive, or crazy irritating.

Or do you think Neotopia should be about grinding away at games for some virtual gold star? Don't we already have that on the PS4 with tons of other games that get irritating with repetition or take all day to just get through a dungeon or something? I don't want that in Neotopia, do you?

What do you think?

Seminole, VickyYoshikawa and XxguthiX like this.
  2. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

Neotopia should just be about everything to be honest. It should give you mixed emotions, it should make you fall in love with the game it should just make you bi polar! Lol :D

3. XxguthiX

XxguthiX Citizen

This will be one of the greatest Virtual worlds we will ever play, Neotopia sounds like it has great potential and I can just imagine the amazing graphics and the activities we'll be able to, It will be run by one of the most powerful consoles in the world so I can imagine this is going to be a massive world such full of gorgoues spaces to visit

4. Love Enchantress

Neotopians

I don't want it to just be another virtual world. I want it to be fun and special and attractive.

5. XxguthiX

XxguthiX Citizen

That's why I said Unique =)

6. Love Enchantress

Neotopians

Everything isn't fun or attractive, so please don't say that. PlayStation Home was bi-polar enough and I don't want a place that makes me want to avoid public spaces.

7. Love Enchantress

Neotopians

Well, you said: "It'll just be another Virtual world" Maybe you should edit that?

8. Love Enchantress

Neotopians

I like the "Unique" and "powerful console" part you wrote. Still it needs to be socially orientated, fun and attractive, otherwise it is "just another virtual world", like you said at the start of your sentence.

9. XxguthiX

XxguthiX Citizen

I'll edit =p

10. XxguthiX

XxguthiX Citizen

Do you find this better?

11. Love Enchantress

Neotopians

lol yeah!

12. XxguthiX

XxguthiX Citizen

I'm happy to hear that =D

13. Love Enchantress

Neotopians

Nobody likes this topic? :(

Oo_sKy_bLuE_oO likes this.
  14. VickyYoshikawa

VickyYoshikawa Plebian

I like this idea for sure Love enchantress

15. JR1

JR1 Plebian

I can see you've played Tombraider. "take all day to get thru a dungeon"

16. Love Enchantress

Neotopians

yup, sure have

17. Love Enchantress

Neotopians

Thank you!

18. Love Enchantress

Neotopians

Please keep Neotopia fun and socially orientated.

That about sums it up.

19. VickyYoshikawa

VickyYoshikawa Plebian

Indeed Great see another sl user only thing hate about sl it how hard is to find clothes it crazy I know it user created stuff but they still should have better system. Have fun be silly and have great time

20. NissaRaven

NissaRaven Squatter

I want a combination of both relaxation and games I can get mad over.. things to keep me going back for more exploration spaces, items etc.. some people like spending all day shooting at things not saying I am one of them but there should be something for everyone. Every ones idea of fun and relaxation differs so if someone wants to run around all day collecting trophies why not let them :)

Oo_sKy_bLuE_oO likes this.