1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Neotopia desires..

Discussion in 'Gaming & Progression' started by CHASE-AWESOME619, Oct 20, 2014.

1. CHASE-AWESOME619

CHASE-AWESOME619 Denizen

Companions - It would be awesome to have companions you actually feed and care for or even are able to have them fight other companions or race them or anything, or not at all. Maybe just care for them and let them grow and have them breed with other companions...

Items/Weapons - But what about weapons? Why just let them be held in your hands and cling to your side's or back? Why not challenge a friend to a duel and have a health bar and stamina bar appear if they accept this duel and there will be no more need for role play? Or you can just wear them as items to look cooler...why not?

Vehicles - Why not have cars for a racing servers, upgrade it, tune it, race it. Have your garage filled with them but as far as you go should be up to you. Trow in air craft or any other type of vehicle its kinda limitless..

Games - How about actual games that aren't pay to play and could even stand alone, games with a good story and have a good amount of work put into them and nothing that seems kinda cheap *cough* like on psh *cough* Let there be in game charecters let some be mmo's and maybe even have different servers for RPG games why not have a MMORPG inside Neotopia it could be one of the many attractions...On a smaller note of course mini games, they're always good for when boredum strikes or when you wanna show your friend you can beat their or someone else's high score ;D

Interactions/Relationships - Well...We all know about this rather you took part in it or a friend has...We all know about relationships online, now me personally i have nothing against it. It's cool if people choose to go that way so why not let them go a step further and share a house, have a family tree which could even spread out for friends and what not. Let there be status's showing single or taken or what ever in their inner profile.

Clubs - Rather you're leading an awesome assassins guild or under cover secret group or a military group or a casual friends or trying to have your group reach the top, why not let the club systems be not complex but...vibrant... Let there be titles for the leader and members and customized to the creators desire, and if they don't want rank then simply select an option for "no ranks". Let the clubs be highly customizable and even have a club/crew/group etc etc emblem? it would be cool to show off more then just a name :p

Seminole likes this.
  2. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

I rather use the weapons and shoot random people whenever i want. :D
    Yea would be nice to have a interactions kind of thing like in a relationship, is married, etc... :)
    Clubs i'd rather just have them add in clubs for us to dance, drink. eat, and party in. maybe make our own clubs and club names not some relaxation Japanese kind of sanctuary where we can sit and meditate like pshome had.

Sweet post chase these are good suggestions, and most of em' were already suggested before but thanks! :D

3. Seminole

Seminole Resigned

Very creative with your ideas Chase :)

Love Enchantress likes this.
  4. Spraymasta

Spraymasta New In Town

I want the Hancock maneuver! !
    If two trolls are bothering me I want to take ones head and shove it up the others....well you get the point! Then they both get a 24 hour swarm of flies around thier heads to let people know they recently trolled and we're dealt with.
    I'd pay big money for that LMO!!

NeoHelper likes this.
  5. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

lmao i'd just be using that LMO on everyone. xD

6. Steven1230

Steven1230 Imaginative

Very nice and I bet we see a lot of that in Neotopia.

7. Spraymasta

Spraymasta New In Town

Maybe they would get the hint?
    Nahhhhh! LMAO
    They would just run around going...
    "Lookit...I gotz flies!!"

Tara(dx) likes this.
  8. tallsloguy

tallsloguy NeoKnight

What if the first time you use Neotopia you begin in your apt. Your nav is empty other then your apt. Go out your door to the hub, and the hub appears in your nav. As you visit other spaces they are added to your nav. Could even have hidden spaces to find. Like A certain spot in an area drops you into a underground area that is added to nav. Hey everyone loves secrets and Easter eggs. Right eh!?