1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

neotopia Avatar Reveal

Discussion in 'Avatars & Interactions' started by neocortex, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Greenshade

Greenshade Neotopian

I agree, and start it after Home has closed!

2. TSUNADE1224

TSUNADE1224 New In Town

@GreenShade
    I dont think (I could be wrong) that they have the income to wait till Home is closed. Publishing ends in Nov and purchases on Dec 3rd and they would have to make it through 3 additional months without getting paid and some people like me have stop buying anything on Home already.

3. teentekken

teentekken Mileena Loyalist

The graphics in that video look amazing!

Attached Files:

4. BlueDahlia

BlueDahlia New In Town

Agreed with it looking too stiff - the legs look a bit weird to me, lol. Maybe it's just the pose at the end of the video. But anyway, keep up the good work and hope to see continued reveals like this to see how you guys are doing. :)

5. NissaRaven

NissaRaven Squatter

At the moment it is in need of some work I agree but people were asking for some thing and in the short time they had I don't think we should have expected a finished product. They are a small team at the moment trying not only to design but to advertise the project. I for one would be quite happy to see how they progress especially if given more time.

6. Uniquez_SLB

Uniquez_SLB Gangsta

the avatar looks gd so far :D

7. teentekken

Wow! The works are really better than Home. The backgrounds and the avatars look really detailed, and a LOT more realistic than Home. And the apartment, is wayyyy awesome than Harbor Studio. Excellent job. #SpecialShoutOut to mad munki

Xotica Goddess likes this.
  8. Angry_Santa

Angry_Santa New In Town

Obvious question, How long until i can do the rave dance with him. :p

9. teentekken

Agree. Neotopia will be the best!

10. ASapMarkz

ASapMarkz New In Town

Jesus how did I miss this?

11. LANCERBOIGTI

LANCERBOIGTI New In Town

i have been wondering whats going on with Neotopia,is it coming or?I spent over 6000 dollars in a year and a half since i have been on PlaystationHome and saddened that Sony would do this to there customers.Also i saw a video that says that Home was making around 7 figures.My last vent will be about the fact that Home never got off of beta and the fact that when you release a beta is for testing to get the final kinks of a project before it goes into production and Sony made millions off a program that was full of bugs.thanks for letting me vent!

12. XxguthiX

XxguthiX Citizen

Once they get the money required to make it, then it'll come.