1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Neotopia Suggestion Neopotia WorldWide

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Uniquez_SLB, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Uniquez_SLB

Uniquez_SLB Gangsta

I was thinking of instead of having EU, NA, JP n Asia like home. Why not just have Neotopia worldwide so every1 can join each other. What u guys think? :)

Tara(dx), Sam1knight, Abiatha and 2 others like this.
  2. Goalkeeper_Matt

Goalkeeper_Matt Nebula Correspondant

Cool idea; but then language barriers may come into play

3. Uniquez_SLB

Uniquez_SLB Gangsta

yh that's true didn't think bout it

Sam1knight and Abiatha like this.
  4. Goalkeeper_Matt

Goalkeeper_Matt Nebula Correspondant

You aren't so much on fire today

Attached Files:

• out.
      out.jpg
      File size:
      18.9 KB
      Views:
    Sam1knight, Abiatha and Uniquez_SLB like this.
  5. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

GTA, COD, and Lbp make it work... So neotopia can make it work too since alot of games could do it neotopia could too :)

It just depends on the Virtual World laws that the states have since Virtual Worlds have to have some kind of laws, but other than that i don't see why not make it a feature we can join any friend no matter what region they are in :)

Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
  6. JasonReso

JasonReso Resident citizen

It would be nice to have one universal Neotopia. I am not sure about the regulations to do that, But Hopefully we can have a few common areas everyone can enjoy together. Neotopia kommer att vara bäst ! :cool:

Sam1knight, Uniquez_SLB and Abiatha like this.
  7. Rorschach

Rorschach MetalHead! ↭ kik: Mustang963 PSN ID : Mustang_HN

This was discussed before,i think that this may cause the servers to slow down,and may give users with a lower connection speed some problems,Especially if the spaces were meant to contain a larg amount of players.

Sam1knight, Uniquez_SLB and Abiatha like this.
  8. TeddyBearz

TeddyBearz Atom Universe Backer

The speech barrier wouldnt be a problem, Remember this "K3f all4h f5t6" Think us homelings got used to that, germans,french ,english etc, the amount of lanuages on eu home must have been 15 at least. It was easier for me to find a english speaker on a USA account than a UK one ,Another 10 or so lanuages wont make a difference for a uk resident.

Most users from outwith UK could speak a bit of english tho.

I personally would love to meet a few of those Japanesse peeps lol, But as stated if it were to ruin the experience by putting too many regions together,Its best not to happen.Would be nice tho

9. JasonReso

JasonReso Resident citizen

There has been joint spaces on Home from time to time on Home. Like Home Square now. It's always been fun mingling. It was discussed before. There is different rules in certain areas, An example pic frames. Maybe by now years later, they can combine more. :cool:

10. Abiatha

Abiatha Petrolhead

This idea has been discussed previously but thanks for raising it again. I think one server or system would be great for neotopia. It's annoying having to log out and in to different regions. As for language barriers, well when I am on EU sometimes there are only people who speak other languages on there in many of the spaces, so I am used to it. I know a bit of French and a little bit of other languages and have had some OK conversations with non-English speakers on Home. I realise sometimes the law differs in different places so that could be a problem. Also other languages with non-Roman alphabets, eg cyrillic or kanji make it problematic but I feel it should be open to everyone worldwide in one place. :)

Sam1knight, Uniquez_SLB and Rorschach like this.
  11. Sam1knight

Sam1knight Life in Balence

Greetings Uno I hope to see your best work, Neotopia is a class on It own with the brightest mind im honor to know u as a friend u help me many times in Translation on home and on text, you amazing Uno and thank for reading my comment live life in balance :)
    [​IMG] NeoKnight

Uniquez_SLB and Abiatha like this.
  12. Abiatha

Abiatha Petrolhead

Love your pic Sam!

Uniquez_SLB and Sam1knight like this.
  13. dragonwoman52

dragonwoman52 The Watching Dragon

Neotopia one world no walls that is how it should be I think it would be great

Abiatha and Uniquez_SLB like this.
  14. EndingDemise

EndingDemise Click My Name to view my Blog!

Id rather have regions seperated to stop some lag issues. But i think all regions should get the same rewards