1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

neoflag flying onwards! [EVENT]

Discussion in 'Forum Archive' started by UncleSpun, Nov 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UncleSpun

UncleSpun Developer Staff Member Administrator Developer

Hi there folks, we've just posted a video of some of the neoflag flying events to youTube - have a look and see if you spot yourself!

We're planning on doing one of these events every wednesday whilst we still can, so please join us! Tomorrow (Wednesday 5th November) we'll start, and possibly even stay at Serenity Plaza (normal version) from 4pm PST/ 6pm CST/ 7pm EST - spread the word and join us there! People should still be able to get the flags as automatic rewards from Central Plaza (i think).

The real reason for posting here though is to ask - where should we do next week? I think spaces which are multi-dimensional (i.e. wth bridges and ramps) are best as are bright skies - the flags look so great agianst vivid blue, but that doesn't mean we should not experiment (some folks got great pics of the BZB space - thanks Arwen & Scarlet!)

Anway lets have your suggestions and we'll take a vote! Hope to see you tomorrow in Serenity Plaza!

Dave :)

JasonReso likes this.
  2. JasonReso

JasonReso Resident citizen

Flag flying is a great way to promote Neotopia and super fun too. Looking forward to Serenity Plaza. :cool: p.s. DXskills16 for Neotopian Mascot :cool:

3. Arwen

Arwen Resident

Hi Uncle Spun, is there a chance the EU Home will get the flags, banners and t-shirts on the next update?

4. UncleSpun

Hey Arwen the only way the EU will get the flags is via the neotopia Hub Apartment - we'll confirm about that as soon as we can :)

5. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

Great place for the flags to be seen is at the mall and adventure district! :)
    Can't wait to see this awesome event! :D

6. interceptor_maxx

interceptor_maxx Mad Max

Acorn park....but not the summer version...the 4th of July one. Plan it so that everyone is there (and loaded) before the fireworks which go off every hour....on the hour. Great video with flags on the bridge and fireworks in the background.

The 4th of July park is still on the servers, but maybe not in the nav menu (not sure)....so people would have to help each other out by friending and saving as a favorite in advance.

7. TSUNADE1224

TSUNADE1224 New In Town

Maxx if im not mistaken the 4th of July version is still available via relocator in AMP, so all you need is to friend so that others can follow

8. iNocturnal

iNocturnal everything is so temporary

For EU - I would say the English Community Lounge because the space is filled with white colours, and will bring out the vibrancy of the Pink flags and shirts and would make good pictures . This is only a suggestion if the Neotopia Apartment is released to EU .

For NA - Glittering sands beach, it's a big space many people can fit and again the main colours of that space are Blue and White, bringing out the colours of the flags and shirts . Or even the Theatre space, not the actual theatre but the space it's sort of like a hub and it connects all the theatres together - similar to how The Hub connects the mall .

Looking foward to being there tomorra ! ^_^

9. Ashley

Ashley Fabulicious

Are we going to theses places to promote Neotopia? Cause some the the spaces named like the Mall, or past holiday versions of spaces are mostly dead 99% of the time

Haymaker Snoopy-Panda likes this.
  10. Arwen

Arwen Resident

Ok, can't wait!,
    thank you

11. UncleSpun

@interceptor_maxx - I like the sound of the 4th July Acorn park - if we can sort out some way of getting there as @TSUNADE1224 says then that sounds like a good bet - would quite like to get to check the space out myself tbh

@Ashley - yup it is to promote neotopia - but tbh I think that can also effectively be done by posting & sharing great looking pictures & videos as much as by performing in front of people if you see what I mean? And for that reason @Scarlet's suggestion of Glittering Sands is probably a really good one too - we could probably fill all those walkways between the stilt building over the sea and get awesome pictures from the beach.

Great suggestions everyone, keep them coming - and see you all tomorrow at Serenity Plaza I hope!

Dave :)

12. interceptor_maxx

interceptor_maxx Mad Max

Just checked...the 4th of July park is still on the Explore menu, under Veemee. So just a matter of friends following friends for everyone to end up in the same instance. If you set up a meet time on the half hour, that would give everyone a chance to get there and get loaded up....and be lined up on the bridge before the firework show on the hour. The firework show last for 5 minutes or so. Timing will be crucial, but would make for a great video.

13. teentekken

teentekken Mileena Loyalist

I really want to be in the Neotopia event. I will return to participate in these events when I get back on PSN.

14. Roxy Jezabella

Roxy Jezabella New In Town

You can also get to the 4th of july acorn meadows park servers by visiting the notice boards in the normal acorn meadows park....easy peezy :)

UncleSpun and teentekken like this.
  15. LoveNeotopia

LoveNeotopia New In Town

With such vibrant colors, I think Serenity Plaza is a grand idea. I cannot wait to see all of my fellow future Neotopians tomorrow night. I hope everyone has a wonderful time.

16. Roxy Jezabella

Roxy Jezabella New In Town

@loveneotopia- Is it always busy at serenity plaza on NA home?....because on EU home its always dead.

17. LoveNeotopia

LoveNeotopia New In Town

No, it’s not busy but it’s not entirely dead either. It’s usually on the quieter side with perhaps 10 people (give or take) wandering around.

18. UncleSpun

Hey folks I just posted the event to facebook here - please share & I'll see you all later for some neoflag flying fun! :)

19. iNocturnal

iNocturnal everything is so temporary

A bit dissipointed because I'm in London and I can't stay up late past 10 PM . So I won't be making it tonight , sorry :(
    If all events are at this time every Wednesday then a few won't be able to turn up, in UK or EU , as France and Germany are only 1 hour ahead of UK .

20. Darwin Merlotte

Darwin Merlotte New In Town

I'll be there for sure ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.