1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Mui Mui Ship Neoflag Event

Discussion in 'Community Showcase' started by Arwen, Dec 13, 2014.

1. Arwen

Arwen Resident

Apologies for the videos getting longer but I just had to keep the ending :hilarious:
    I hope you all enjoy it!.

iNocturnal, Abiatha, GreyNeo and 4 others like this.
  2. Sam1knight

Sam1knight Life in Balence

So Cool Bravo thank you Arwen :)
    and the song you put were very cheerful, it look like fun on the EU server:) always appreciate your video post even when we all from the NA wanted to be there I may not have been there but I was certantly cheering in spirit thank u amazing post and video X1000 thank u and the Community thank u always sam :.)
    [​IMG]

3. Tara(dx)

Tara(dx) .Loopy

woww arwen truly Neotastic job once again(^___^)Thank you Thank you soooo much for this Neofabulous video(^___^) U RoOcCkK!!!! #EmbraceTomorrow #PeaceLoveNeotopia

4. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

Arwen like always another great awesome looking video... Keep it up! :happy:

Abiatha, GreyNeo, Uniquez_SLB and 2 others like this.
  5. Uniquez_SLB

Uniquez_SLB Gangsta

awesome vid Arwen of the event ;);)

1. GreyNeo
      Very cool sig, SLB! =^)

GreyNeo, Dec 14, 2014
  6. GreyNeo

GreyNeo Neotopia Community Manager Staff Member Administrator

I think this may have been your best video to date, @Arwen ! Thank you again for filming! Well done! Look for this to be featured on our FB page and Twitter soon! =^)

#EmbraceTomorrow

Tara(dx), Sam1knight and Abiatha like this.
  7. Abiatha

Abiatha Petrolhead

Wow, this is the best video so far! I am so sorry I couldn't make this event, my neotopian friends, but definitely next time. Thank you Arwen for the great video and cute Loco music. Such a great video and seeing all of you enjoying the event was great. I love Mui Mui ship - such a colourful and happy place with all the cute little creatures. This video is a great advertisement for the warmth of feeling of the neotopia community!

Tara(dx), Sam1knight and GreyNeo like this.
  8. Arwen

Arwen Resident

Thank you all so much for the positive comments, it's very much appreciated.
    As long as the events keep coming I'll be there (floating around :D) filming.
    I actually think I've brainwashed myself with LocoRoco music this time, woke up this morning with it on my mind :singing:
    And once again, a big big thank you to all the dancers, especially Tara(dx), keep it up everyone !!

9. kazumi-Poesje Matsumoto

kazumi-Poesje Matsumoto Well-Known Member

I
    It was very nice again. Next time Guthi want to participate the flag event again :)