1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

More donation tiers

Discussion in 'Questions and Support' started by bestscreenname, Sep 30, 2014.

1. bestscreenname

bestscreenname Marshmallow

Hi, any chance of adding more donation tiers? There's some pretty big leaps in prices of the current ones, 16 USD to 49 USD, 196 to 819 etc. How about adding some more in between options?

2. neocortex

neocortex neocortex Administrator Moderator Developer

Hi best, you can manage your donation throughout the month of the campaign, so if you feel like you want to put in a little bit more later then you can.

Love Enchantress likes this.
  3. Mar

Mar Squatter

Agreed. If you could »TYPE« the amount you wanted to donate, and below of it the amount you donated and the donation tiers.

4. goddessbunny42

goddessbunny42 Resident

According to how it was explained to me via my e-mail with @madmunkid (aka Uncle Spun) is this:

"As I understand kickstarter: you can pledge a small amount, then increase your pledge at any point you want. The way we are doing the reward tiers is that you get everything from your pledge down. So you can totally pledge something and increase it - hope that makes sense?"

I fully intend on getting RESIDENT for sure... not sure IF I can come up with the funds to be a founder atm.... but there you go!

Hope this helps! :)

5. xDaMoOnMaNx

xDaMoOnMaNx Mayor Moon

I was curious about this as well. Would love to have some great insight.

[HR][/HR] [HR][/HR] [HR][/HR] [HR][/HR]

Attached Files:

6. xDaMoOnMaNx

xDaMoOnMaNx Mayor Moon

But Yes I would love to just be a citizen. Knowing we helped build NeoTopia through these forums is all I need to recognize who the founders are.

[HR][/HR] [HR][/HR] [HR][/HR] [HR][/HR]

Attached Files:

7. MissSeven

MissSeven Squatter

I agree with moon, just taking these small steps by staying active on forums and giving your ideas to the team you are helping create neotopia. :) Donate what you can now and then add to it later if you can.

8. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

Yea the pledges are pretty pricey, and maybe add in the forum a donation kind of thing so we can type how much we want to give or just keep giving $1 lol :)