1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Not Considered Likes!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by EndingDemise, Feb 3, 2015.

1. EndingDemise

EndingDemise Click My Name to view my Blog!

It tells you your likes recieve when you click your name, but not the likes givin back to the community. It shows your appreciation and deditcation to those around you and the ideas they give. I know this is needed!

2. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

I don't really think that is necessary. You can see what the person liked via the who liked what in the bottom of the reply posts, but i could be wrong maybe it would be good. I don't think it's necessary. Sometimes i really like a post but forget to like it so i barely like. I leave a real i like it post so the person who posted knows i liked it. sometimes i forget to leave a like after i post it, but at least the person knows i liked it in a way :)

Besides i don't think it is possible to show that. You can show how many likes i don't think you can show how many you liked. I might be wrong, but i don't think it's possible.

3. EndingDemise

EndingDemise Click My Name to view my Blog!

Well if thats the case Having likes recieved are just as usless as likes Giving if their going to have Likes Recieved to show you how much your post are likes. You mise well see how many likes you have giving to show how much you like other peoples post.

4. C.Birch

C.Birch Forum Tech Staff Member Administrator

The like's system is more about giving the posting user the appreciation of a post/thread well done, It's not so much about who gives out likes the most because its the content being posted that should be rewarded and the users posting the good content because quality over quantity matters the most and the total likes count can help you see who posts the more quality posts by looking at the messages posted next to likes received totals.

Plus if you add total likes given, it's more than likely to make some just go around liking every post people make so they can be "top", what then totally devalues the whole idea of the likes system.

5. darkan12

darkan12 New In Town

Likes ;)

teentekken, GreyNeo and Sam1knight like this.
  6. teentekken

teentekken Mileena Loyalist

Agree. I really love the likes system. Also, gives people more #feedbacks. ^^

GreyNeo likes this.
  7. teentekken

teentekken Mileena Loyalist

#SpecialShoutOut to everybody in #Neotopia

GreyNeo likes this.