1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Less VS More

Discussion in 'Forum Archive' started by MissSeven, Oct 1, 2014.

1. MissSeven

MissSeven Squatter

Less VS more people in a server. I wonder what is the maximum amount of neotopians they will allow in one server? What are you guys opinions about this? What is a good number? :)

2. xDaMoOnMaNx

xDaMoOnMaNx Mayor Moon

Personally I enjoy broad servers like InfestationSS on PC which has like 100+, but I do not like a small amount unless the people are chaotic and immature. Keep them in a cage lololol. Anyways it would be great to see how many people will be fit into one server!! Hopefully we get zones with many places to hang out!!

[​IMG]

3. MissSeven

MissSeven Squatter

Yes, I agree! I like broad servers as well. I wonder if we will be able to read what everyone types or if we have to be within close range.

4. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

Would be awesome having as much people as the game "MAG" had 250 people i think. :D

5. VickyYoshikawa

VickyYoshikawa Plebian

More can never have sough people in my opinion. Love meeting new people now with ps4 having unlimited friends imagine the possibility

6. MissSeven

MissSeven Squatter

I love that we can have an unlimited amount of friends on PS4. :)

7. Shadow-Runner

Shadow-Runner Squatter

2,000 is the max actually.

8. MissSeven

MissSeven Squatter

Anyways, I can't wait till I add an unlimited amount of neotopians :)

9. Shadow-Runner

Shadow-Runner Squatter

Why are you putting so much emphasis on "unlimited"? Unlimited, would imply an infinite amount. Sony never said you could add an infinite amount of people to your friends list, on the PS4. It's 2,000 max. You can add 2,000 Neotopians. No more. LOL. Just sayin...

Do some research.
    http://www.polygon.com/2013/11/8/5081128/psn-friend-limit-increased-to-2000-ahead-of-ps4-launch