1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Last Christmas n Happy New Year!

Discussion in 'Community Showcase' started by Your_Empress, Jan 3, 2015.

1. Your_Empress

Your_Empress Happy and free!

Some of you may remember from long ago, like back in December 2008/January 2009 how there was *free* religious based furniture items in the PS Home store. There was for Christian, Judaism, Kwanzaa, and others.

I feel that if a virtual world is truly free, then *everyone* should be able to have furniture of their choice that is religious based for their *personal spaces* (as those items were). Apparently it created an issue for Sony or they didn't want to risk religion being brought up too much n so they removed those free religious furniture items from the stores after 2009.

Personally, even though Christian, I feel that Christmas is about celebrating not only the birth of Christ, but that it is also a celebration of love for humankind and each other.

My skit here is a bit risque, it was removed from the PlayStation Home forums and I'm sure some uptight Christians may have issues with it. However, it shows no pixel nudity and is meant to be fun and humorous. You would have to be a pervert anyway to find some issue with it, the innuendo is not blatant or crude. It is meant for adults, but should not be an issue for children either. It is rated PG-13, exactly what PS Home is, which means 'Parents Guided'. Everything here has been done in PS Home and still can be done in PS Home!

(If there is 'serious' issues with it, I will modify the script used with it to remove the innuendo)

This is a bit late after Christmas, but I don't think that fact will hurt anybody!

Enjoy, I hope you find some humor in it instead of being a bug on a stick about it!

This was the last Christmas ever in PlayStation Home. I spent a evening with a friend who has the very first and last space that ever featured Santa Claus. The following is a skit showing some abilities within PlayStation Home and is not meant to be taken as real events. Rated: PG-13

Wishing everybody a Very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Wonderful New Year!

Last Christmas

Starring Your_Empress and DIVlNESTRONGLOVE (manager of Sexy SuperStar Divas) This post is rated PG-13, the same as PlayStation Home (in U.S.A.).

[​IMG]

I was hired by Santa to take care of some things around his place. After Christmas Eve was over, I invited a friend over to Santa's place. Santa didn't seem to mind. —

(notice the picture of the easter bunny over santa's fireplace? lmao)

[​IMG]

Don't forget that this Season is about showing your care for those around you, instead of bickering about petty things or trying to one-up your neighbors. —

[​IMG]

I liked this guy, even though he was just an avatar. —

[​IMG]

I liked him a lot, and Santa thought it was funny. —

[​IMG]

"Shhhh! Santa fell asleep! Now we can go play!" —

[​IMG]

"Yum, tastes like chocolate cherries." —

[​IMG]

It's that feeling you get in the beginning, when everything feels like bliss. —

[​IMG]

It is much better than lust. —

[​IMG]

"You better not cheat on me! or I will be roasting your chestnuts on that fire over there!" Sounds crazy to people on the outside, but not when you are in love. —

[​IMG]

Then I told him, I loved him. He sure got excited! —

[​IMG]

So we quietly tip-toed outside until we were far enough away that we could make some noise. —

[​IMG]

"Love your dance moves, Divine!" —

[​IMG]

He whispered in my ear, "If this doesn't work out I might need that sock behind you." —

[​IMG]

I was thinking "Wow that's a big sock!" So I told him: "Honey, you won't ever be satisfied with another sock after you experience me!" —

[​IMG]

I told him to sit and he did, politely. —

[​IMG]

"What's that silly grin on your face all about?" —

[​IMG]

Hmmm? —

[​IMG]

Gawd it was cold. I told him to get his butt back inside. —

[​IMG]

Shhh! He is still asleep! —

[​IMG]

"MMmmm my what is that in your pocket?" I mumbled through the kiss. —

Love Enchantress and Uniquez_SLB like this.
  2. Your_Empress

[​IMG]

I think my hips were making him dizzy! —

[​IMG]

He was the sort of guy who wanted one-on-one rather than just watching. —

[​IMG]

Whatever was in his pocket was getting bigger. —

[​IMG]

Much BIGGER! —

[​IMG]

No comment. —

[​IMG]

He whispered: "Are you sure we should be doing this right here? What if he wakes up?" —

[​IMG]

"HO HO HO HO HOs! What are you kids doing?" Yup, he woke up and that was the end of that. -.-

[​IMG]

"I love you Santa!" I exclaimed. He grinned and seemed happy.

[​IMG]

^.~

Last Christmas

Love Enchantress and Uniquez_SLB like this.
  3. Your_Empress

4. Rorschach

Rorschach MetalHead! ↭ kik: Mustang963 PSN ID : Mustang_HN

Um....um......um.....errr......hum..........Nice imagination.....er...

5. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

Sweet little story! :)
    Was entertaining. :joyful:

6. Uniquez_SLB

Uniquez_SLB Gangsta

awesome Story loved it ;)

7. Sam1knight

Sam1knight Life in Balence

Greetings Hi Your_Empress
    Im Pretty Sure santa has a List of who Naughty or Nice, But im not Sure if he check it Once or Twice, If he see you he will say ah I trust you, now Where Did I park My Sleight, Season Greetings and thank for the cool story didn't know how to comment so I said I rhyme it seem devine, that u posted this in Neotopia time, live life and Unwind, for the weekend is still devine yey I did it :)
    [​IMG]

8. Your_Empress

It doesn't take imagination when u have already experienced it irl! ^.~ lol

9. Your_Empress

Thank you! i'm glad you liked it!

Love Enchantress and Sam1knight like this.
  10. Your_Empress

Santa is my best friend, my next conquest will be the Easter Bunny! ^.~

Love Enchantress and Sam1knight like this.
  11. Your_Empress

Thank you hon. :p Let your virtual life be free, love the dream n you will never have limits to your creativity! :p

I hope more people post skits like these before Home closes, it helps with ideas for neotopia. well neotopia n other virtual worlds, notice how project nebula took the 'dual invisibility' tool idea from here.

'Dual invisibility', an anti-troll tool was thought up here first in neotopia. This forum has timeline tagging to prove it as well, we are a sharp bunch!

12. Love Enchantress

Love Enchantress My love is forever...

Neotopians

"being a bug on a stick about it" lmao

Loved it and I don't see why it was an issue for the PlayStation Forums? There is nothing gross in it and no pixel nudity. Probably was the jealous trolls that have nobody to love (hmm? wonder why? maybe because they are trolls in real life too?) on the PlayStation Home forums reporting it.

Thank you, Missy. I'm going to miss your skits.

Your_Empress, GreyNeo and Sam1knight like this.
  13. Love Enchantress

Love Enchantress My love is forever...

Neotopians

It was thought up here first and neotopia deserves the credit for it!

They probably come over here looking for ideas. Thieves smh

Your_Empress and Sam1knight like this.