1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

Discussion in 'General' started by Spooky-X-Mulder, Sep 29, 2014.

1. MissSeven

MissSeven Squatter

Welcome to the forums everyone :)

Xotica Goddess likes this.
  2. metatron-tom

metatron-tom New In Town

The best thing about being Finnish is that you're always done. Welcome aboard good sir!

3. Ashley

Ashley Fabulicious

I'm Ashley, PSN: KITTY-EAT-U, I'm a once-was unreleased clothing purchaser addict on Home lol ( " used to be" only because I ran out of stuff to purchase!) now I'm just grieving it's coming death :-( I specialize in walking around glittering sand beach using a elegant walk LMO that apparently looks like a wasted druggie who's lost, to most people! Keeping it classy ;-) also haven't even been on home in weeks because I'm super busy, missing my friend since day 1 ( bubbyboo) , where are you bitch?

4. VickyYoshikawa

VickyYoshikawa Plebian

Adam remember me :D

5. PSX4-ONE

PSX4-ONE Squatter

Whoa!! the community is growing already! WELCOME! WELCOME! enjoy the forums!

6. Pokemon_Mew_24

Pokemon_Mew_24 PrinceSnivy24

Hey, there! :-D My name is Mew or you can call me Nick. I am a huge gamer and having been using PS Home since March of 2009. I mostly like playing FPS and RP games. I have a PS3, PS4, and a PS Vita. I hope to see Neotopia become a great social platform just like Home was! :) My PSN is Pokemon_Mew_24 and I love Pokémon so very much! :)

7. x-champ-x

x-champ-x New In Town

Whats up!? x-champ-x here. Been on PSHome since the last wave of the closed beta back in 2008. Started a club on there, made a lot of friends and hope it can continue into Neotopia :)

8. Ren_Echo

Ren_Echo Resident

Hi, I'm Ren and I've been using Home since mid 2010. I'm one of the admins of a Home based Facebook group called Pshome Bodies and recently became a reward hunter for Alphazone4. Looking forward to building the future with you all.

9. XxguthiX

XxguthiX Citizen

I was a Reward Hunter once, though the job got boring.

10. Love Enchantress

Love Enchantress My love is forever...

Neotopians

Hi, my name is Love and my PSN ID is: Love_Enchantress

I'm very happy that we have this great team that is serious about a better world for everyone.
    I had watched my husband play PlayStation Home at first, and became interested when seeing some beautiful clothing from the IREM developer. I miss the dancing and fun with friends on PS Home n I am looking forward to the new Neotopia.

We will both be donating towards Neotopia.

Seminole likes this.
  11. Ren_Echo

Ren_Echo Resident

I thought your name sounded familiar. Yes, the job is both easier and harder than I thought it would be if that makes any sense, lol.

12. Tallcaligirl_63

Tallcaligirl_63 Squatter

Hi I'm Sherri & on PShome I am as my name is here. I have been on home 4yrs but also saw it when it was closed beta. I 100% support Neotopia & look forward to becoming a topian......... POSITIVE THINKING!!!! 🌞

13. XxguthiX

XxguthiX Citizen

Yep, one of the reasons why I left lol

14. teentekken

teentekken Mileena Loyalist

Thank you Sky Blue. I really want to make an impact on the gaming business, and also, make sure that all projects become successful.

15. Xotica Goddess

Xotica Goddess Plebian

wonderful!

Love Enchantress likes this.
  16. Xotica Goddess

Xotica Goddess Plebian

ty for coming!

17. Xotica Goddess

Xotica Goddess Plebian

cool !

18. Xotica Goddess

Xotica Goddess Plebian

hi, i'm xotica and i'm really happy we have this opportunity. even if we don't make it, just being part of this shows the people who really love home. so i thank you all for this! esp those who pledge! i pledged for residency ;) loved all the fashions n clothing combos from ps home, and enjoyed dancing alot. been around since like 2011, but i played with a friend in there off n on since 2009. was right next to them irl while playing home. wasn't my thing enough to buy a ps3 at the time, but i fell in love

19. VickyYoshikawa

VickyYoshikawa Plebian

Yeps I was hehe :)

20. TSUNADE1224

TSUNADE1224 New In Town

I will tell you a bit about myself and put the rest in the [about] tab :) I like long walks on the beach, lol jk

My psn ID is TSUNADE1224 same as here and my JP is Tsunade_Sama1224 - My friends call me Tsu, Sue or Sunny :D I have been part of the Home community and Forums since January of 2012 and I am part of the PSHome Welcoming Committee. The 1224 in my ID stands for my Month/Day of Birth, which in my case is Christmas Eve and I am a Capricorn :)

I like to meet new people and make friends, but one thing I always tell people before friending them is that I am very straight forward, I will speak my mind and I expect them to do the same. I can be very shy or very loud, I am very sentimental and I love to make people smile and laugh - Life is too short. I have faith that Madmunki will create a fantastic world for us to enjoy for years to come and If it wasnt for Neotopia come March I would have been done with Sony.

I love anime but im not a Weeaboo, some of the newer ones are just the same thing over and over - Some of my favorite animes have been Naruto, Beach (1st season), Full Metal Alchemist (not brotherhood), Inuyana, Samurai Shamploo, DBZ (before GT), Blood Plus to name a few and I am female lol. Ok that's all im putting here, I am happy to be part of this growing community and a Neotopian Woot Woot! :D