1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Interview with Lizard Squad member on attack

Discussion in 'General - Off Topic' started by iNocturnal, Dec 28, 2014.

1. iNocturnal

iNocturnal everything is so temporary

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhu1qe6e444yQlroKU

Click the link for the interview and comment your thoughts below . I agree with him when he says that it's sad people play and have nothing to do other than play games on Christmas day when really people should be spending time with their families . The 3 people doing this attack maybe encouraged children to get off their PS3 and spend time with their family or play outside in the snow .

Sam1knight, Uniquez_SLB and Abiatha like this.
  2. Ashley

Ashley Fabulicious

Or frustrate people and take away their Christmas joy is more what they did lol. It's not their place or business to control how people spend their time or even have a say in it really. I hope they end up in jail.

3. Six

Six ♚Übermensch♚

Lol, and I suppose that is their place to tell people what they can and can't do? Seems to me that is just a poor defence to hide that their only true motive is to fullfill their own tendencies of megalomania, in attempt to compensate for the triviality they feel in their own lives, and even they themselves are in a state of denial about said motive.

4. Arwen

Arwen Resident

He's got no right to talk about people getting off their consoles and being with their families instead......what was he doing?
    Sat in front of a computer spoiling everyone else's Christmas, he should practice what he preaches.

5. Abiatha

Abiatha Petrolhead

I totally agree Ashley and Arwen! I am an adult and spent my hard earned cash on PS3, PS4, games and Home items. I was looking forward to spending some time on Home over this period as a break from work. This would be in addition to spending time with family, not instead of it. It's Summer where I am, so I have been spending lots of time outside and doing other things but what right do these people have to deny me the ability to use the equipment and leisure activities I have paid for? If they ever do get jail time, which is extremely unlikely, that would be getting off lightly in comparison to what would happen if Sony customers found out where they lived!:eek:

Sam1knight, Ashley and Uniquez_SLB like this.
  6. Abiatha

Abiatha Petrolhead

It's funny that they think that people should be able to live without playing games over this period, when they have been playing the ultimate game here against two big corporations. Why isn't this guy outside playing in the Finnish ice and snow? As you said Arwen - what a hypocrite this guy is.

Sam1knight and Uniquez_SLB like this.
  7. Abiatha

Abiatha Petrolhead

People like this are stupid because they think that if they attack a big corporation or try to cost it in some way that the company gets hurt, but actually it's the customers who suffer. It's like people who commit insurance fraud. They want to take advantage of the company and think they are clever, and it's just some big faceless company. However, a company is actually made up of human beings, it is not some entity. And if the insurance company has to pay out money for fraudulent claims then they end up just putting up premiums to cover their losses so then everyone pays. Like the interviewer said, Sony had already got their money from their customers, so apart from their reputation being dinted a bit, it is the customers who are suffering the most. This wasn't even a security breach anyway, was it, it was just a denial of service attack? I agree with Six, it is just these losers trying to indulge their own tendencies of meglomania. The fact that one of them agreed to show their actual face to the public just shows how immensely clever and powerful he thinks he is.

Arwen, Sam1knight and Uniquez_SLB like this.
  8. Uniquez_SLB

Uniquez_SLB Gangsta

they should be locked up

Sam1knight, Tara(dx) and Abiatha like this.
  9. Sam1knight

Sam1knight Life in Balence

Greetings :)
    I just wanted to add that I agree with Ashley, Awren, and Abiatha, wow that 3A 0.0?! Sorry back to topic, ill just post my experience, my friend Matt doesn't have a Mom or dad, He work with me so he Financially take care of, and he help me out and always got my back, we both wanted to play a game online and the DDOS hit, and I couldn't contach him even the PlayStation App didn't work, so he came to my house and said sorry, but just wanted to say Merry Christmas, my Mom she a Saint said come in we know u have no where to go but today ill be your mom your not to old, even thou he 25 and has no Family he Cried wow, I can tell that it put a tear to me, my mom can see right thou u and just know, so Matt got to spend Christmas with my parents:) but there were other on my friend list that also has the same issue has no family and wanted to game online, I just wanted to say always think of those that don't have any family at all, that DDOS hurt, friendship is important and Priceless, and there are other that might not have what we have, as in Ski_blue post, that why I agree with u Ashley, Awren and Abiatha because not everyone situation the same there people that have any family, but Home always make there day and online gameplay so, for me Christmas was not there(well at my house it was a blast but I mean to my online friend), I didn't get to send everyone a Merry Christmas email there were a few I miss I feel sad about that im posting them now, since I barely got access to the App, thank for reading my comment let hope this New Years well game on:) And if I don't say this in Time Happy New Years I know not yet but couldn't help it sam :)
    [​IMG]

GreyNeo and Abiatha like this.
  10. Abiatha

Abiatha Petrolhead

That's right Sam and thanks for sharing about your friend and generous Mom - she is as kind as you are! That's what really gets me about these people, they make judgements about other people who they don't know anything about. They are judging everyone against their own lives. I wouldn't be surprised if these people felt guilty in the past about spending time gaming when they should have been with their families, so now they assume everyone is living the same life as them. As you say, many are alone at Christmas and thank God for the online world so they can connect with like-minded and kind people like yourself Sam. Online friends often help alleviate loneliness and it was really lousy and anti-Christmas sentiment to do this to people at this time of the year. Yes, I realise gaming isn't that important when compared with war and starvation and other real world issues, but it was still a pointless exercise which robbed many of some fun and online company during this holiday period. Thank you Sam for sharing your experience of this event.:)

GreyNeo and Sam1knight like this.