1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Idea for advertisment

Discussion in 'General' started by Tubifex-90, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Tubifex-90

Tubifex-90 Home Addict ^_^

Hey I was thinking maybe the devs can convince Sony to write about neotopia in one of their advertising e-mails which they regularly send to all psn users? That way they would reach most psn users (since I'm pretty sure most didn't turn it off).

2. XxguthiX

XxguthiX Citizen

That's a nice idea, I like it. We may be getting Neotopia T-shirt and a Neotopia Flag LMO, atm I'm trying my best to advertise in the EU Home and trying to get people on the forums to come advertise with me, there is even a post I made for "EU Advertisers" also but I've only got one person so far. Here's the link if anybody wants to check out that Thread >http://neotopia.co/community/forum/questions-and-support/8000-eu-advertisers

NeoHelper likes this.
  3. Tubifex-90

Tubifex-90 Home Addict ^_^

I would help you advertising in EU but sadly most of my EU accounts are banned lol. They are pretty strict on EU. : (

NeoHelper likes this.
  4. XxguthiX

XxguthiX Citizen

Yeah, they really are, especially with it's content they release, for example, we aren't allowed to have Mankini's, which is unfortunate.

5. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

Yea I agree, maybe Sony can announce neotopia on their main page, and make a announcment on pshome... But, as we all know Sony won't help they are to stubborn.. :(

Strong Lover likes this.
  6. Steven1230

Steven1230 Imaginative

It would be pretty awesome if Sony advertised it to all PSN users but will they? No one knows till something happens. I have been posting tweets telling people everywhere and also made a video to advertise. (link below to it incase you all want to use it)

[video=youtube;tK9ShzH9h7c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK9ShzH9h7c[/video]

7. VickyYoshikawa

VickyYoshikawa Plebian

Great video steven did you make this. If you did great job ^_^

Strong Lover likes this.
  8. Steven1230

Steven1230 Imaginative

Yes i sure did make it :) and thank you for the complement.

9. neocortex

neocortex neocortex Administrator Moderator Developer

That's an awesome video steven, thanks! We are in contact with Sony at the moment and are hoping to get something out soon.

Steven1230 and Strong Lover like this.
  10. Strong Lover

Strong Lover Plebian

That is great, neocortex! Hopefully Sony gives you guys a significant discount or allows it free. Considering A) You helped them learn a lot of things through being developers in PS Home, and B) If Neotopia does come to life, Sony will profit from it as it will be a unique world on a console. I doubt any developer at Microsoft would even try something like Neotopia, or even know how to do it without serious problems. After all, they have no experience with it.

Love Enchantress likes this.
  11. Gundyrat

Gundyrat Squatter

Since Rowling publishing has terminated there deal with Sony I sent them information about Neotopia a come and find out more info and a link to the kick starter project

12. Seminole

Seminole Resigned

Wow awesome video Steven1230! I'll post that video on my social networking sites :)

Strong Lover likes this.
  13. bkbv

bkbv Wear it like no one Else

Wow! Very creative video!

14. TSUNADE1224

TSUNADE1224 New In Town

bkbv I have to say I am excited to see you here on the Neotopia forums. I must confess that I am a big ... (Ok HUGE) fan of your contributions to the "Ladies Fashion Runway" in the PSHome forums. I think I just sounded kinda stalkish there :eek: lol ... but all kidding aside, its great to see you here as a contributor.

Seminole likes this.
  15. TSUNADE1224

TSUNADE1224 New In Town

@Steven1230 what a video!! I want to spam it everywhere lol
    Posted the video with credit to Steven in the [The future is Neotopia] thread in the PSHome forums

Seminole and Steven1230 like this.
  16. Steven1230

Steven1230 Imaginative

Glad you all like the video :). I hope to have more videos out soon once I get some free time.

17. bkbv

bkbv Wear it like no one Else

:DHi Tsunade! Thanks, I'm happy to see you here too and everyone else. I hope all the rest on home will come here too and make Neotopia happen!:D
    haha no you don't sound stalkish:p

18. Steven1230

Steven1230 Imaginative

I was just streaming and one of my followers just stated they pledged. Woot live streaming seems to be working a bit. At first they did not know about Neotopia and stated they would spread the word.

19. NissaRaven

NissaRaven Squatter

Very nice Steven.. great to hear that word is spreading about neotopia :)