1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Neotopia Suggestion Guest Access to Personal and Club Spaces

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Iron, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Iron

Iron Virtual Curiosity

One of my biggest pet-peaves about the Home design is(was) having to add someone to Friend List to be able to invite them to my personal spaces.

:peeking: That being said, I have often thought it would be awesome to be able to grant "temporary access" (Guest Access) just for a short period of time to do things like, talk privately, show them a fun home interior design, or invite them to a party. The whole purpose here was to see if they are the type I "even want as Friends" before adding them.

:peeking: In that same vein, and for both Clubs and personal spaces, it would be supremely awesome to be able to send a Party Invitation which allowed free access to and from the "event space (club or personal space)" for the duration of the party (e.g. 4-9pm Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) on 25 November, 2015.) This way as a party HOST I can focus on entertaining guests, not inviting and reinventing everyone all night. Of course, being able to revoke any guest permissions, on an event or individual basis, at any time, would be key.

2. EndingDemise

EndingDemise Click My Name to view my Blog!

This sounds very productive. I also think the set up in freinds and such setting should be giving some enhancements. Every thing was flawwed in some way in home. So over all yeah the whole freind access needs to be looked at.

Sam1knight likes this.
  3. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

Wow this idea is really good I never thought about it... I think I would really really love this and maybe even let us kick people from our apartments because the only way to kick was leaving or deleting them. With the party invitation that would be great and then if they get to wild on Hawaiian punch you can just ban them from the party :p :)

Sam1knight likes this.
  4. JaneKing

JaneKing New In Town

This is a really cool idea i might even invite neoH and Ending to my appt *wink* *wink*

EndingDemise and Sam1knight like this.
  5. Sam1knight

Sam1knight Life in Balence

U are very honorable jane:) Party are always Epic in Neotopia, this was a cool idea Iron bravo :emojiclap:

6. JaneKing

JaneKing New In Town

oh is Sam after an invite too lol

EndingDemise and Sam1knight like this.
  7. Un0-0n3unique

Un0-0n3unique Active Member

How about a Friend Of Friend invite so your friend with @Sam1knight for example and then what if another friend of him want to visit my space so they wil be a message pop-up saying "Another friend of @Sam1knight want to join your space" like regular invite but friend of friend

8. EndingDemise

EndingDemise Click My Name to view my Blog!

I might have to join jane lol