1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Good places to advertise Neotopia's Signs and flags

Discussion in 'General' started by Ransom_Stark, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Ransom_Stark

Ransom_Stark New In Town

The Granzella Twilight location with the hourly game starts with the Jack-o-Lantern.
    A ton of people have been flooding that location, to the point of where it glitched and froze a couple times earlier.
    (We got some good pics with the good ol' Jack though from it ;) )
    Another place is the new location for the Castle, If we all can flood those spots with our signs, & flags interest will go up 1K %
    They're has been a few of us answering many questions at these spots for home users, and I have been getting a lot of PM's about Neotopia from users who didn't wanna
    ask in front of everyone, Things are looking up. Keep up the great work everyone. Whoop Whoop
    Add me on PSN: Ransom_Stark

NeoHelper likes this.
  2. XxguthiX

XxguthiX Citizen

That's a good place! I also suggest spaces such as Acorns Meadow Park, Home Square (The Hub) and some other popular places that people still visit.

NeoHelper likes this.
  3. NissaRaven

NissaRaven Squatter

Yes, since the LMO's came out today a lot more interest is being shown about neotopia..;)

NeoHelper likes this.
  4. interceptor_maxx

interceptor_maxx Mad Max

Too late...I already flew around the Granzella with the T-shirt and flag. Saw some people talking Neo though too.... :D :D

NeoHelper likes this.
  5. interceptor_maxx

interceptor_maxx Mad Max

BTW...the big pumpkin froze during the candy run.... :(

NeoHelper likes this.
  6. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

Maybe advertise in Playground, Godfather, Hub, Spunland, Acorn, Hollwood Hills open house, and some other popular spaces? :D

7. Steven1230

Steven1230 Imaginative

I found going to each space there was already about 3 people there talking about it and promoting it XD. This community rocks.

NeoHelper and neocortex like this.
  8. Arwen

Arwen Resident

I wish we had ours in the EU, can't wait to show them off!

NeoHelper and Steven1230 like this.
  9. Haymaker Snoopy-Panda

Haymaker Snoopy-Panda New In Town

Yeah, I went to both the cemetery and the Halloween Granzella space and a few people took notice! I had someone PM me in the cemetery space asking about it, then I noticed another "Fake MOD" and said in my head "SCREEEW YOOUUUU YOU *BLEEPIN' BLEEP!*". Luckily, he didn't do anything.

NeoHelper likes this.
  10. neocortex

neocortex neocortex Administrator Moderator Developer

Good work people, keep it up!

NeoHelper likes this.
  11. Arwen

Arwen Resident

Tried my best in Acorn Meadows but as you can see in the video there are some that really try to be annoying while I'm trying to give out info, but it didn't stop me, lol

NeoHelper likes this.
  12. PSX4-ONE

PSX4-ONE Squatter

Well, I been visiting my regular spots and it hasn't failed, wherever they see me with my sign people have approached me with questions :) oh and if you hear them saying that they will support or have supported, don't forget to thank them :).

NeoHelper and Steven1230 like this.
  13. Steven1230

Steven1230 Imaginative

Phew lol I am in castle strakh graveyard and boy is the discussion going in this place about Neotopia. Currently there are about 10 people in a ball around me openly talking about Neotopia and many other things. Kind of like a debate lol. This is awesome.

NeoHelper likes this.
  14. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

Woohoo so many advertisers! :D
    We can do this guys!! KEEP IT UP!!! :D