1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Golf mini game

Discussion in 'Gaming & Progression' started by Haymaker Snoopy-Panda, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Haymaker Snoopy-Panda

Haymaker Snoopy-Panda New In Town

Since the pitifulness that was the EA Sports complex (Anyone remember?) in home with that poor golf game. I feel Neotopia would have a really fun and cool golf game if it ever came about :)

2. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

Yea i'm not much of a golf player. but i would try it at least once :)

3. Greenshade

Greenshade Neotopian

I'm always up for Crazy Golf! :cool:

4. TSUNADE1224

TSUNADE1224 New In Town

Mini-golf would be a great addition too, an improved version of Dragon's Green :D

5. Haymaker Snoopy-Panda

Neo, that's OK! You don't have to be to have fun! Greenshade and SUNADE, you guys are spot on! That's pretty much my aim, something crazy, unique and fun while still having the traditions of the real sport. Something that's fun for everyone and won't bore them. Mini golf is totally cool. It would be easier to build in Neotopia than a full golf course but then again you never know they might do both lol. I think Second Life has both but I might be wrong.

I know one of Neotopia's goals is to have a world where gamers can interact, share, play and BUILD as Sunade's signature says. For mini golf, it would be pretty cool if people can design their own holes. Would add a wide variety of refreshness for it. Planet Mini Golf did a really good job with this feature :)

6. Darwin Merlotte

Darwin Merlotte New In Town

This sounds like a awesome idea :) hey maybe they could do some crazy golf also!

Haymaker Snoopy-Panda likes this.
  7. Darwin Merlotte

Darwin Merlotte New In Town

Who doesnt love some crazy golf lol

8. Haymaker Snoopy-Panda

Yes indeed!

9. Haymaker Snoopy-Panda

There's also a new sport called "Footgolf" where you kick a soccer ball and aim for a large hole xD looks fun. That would also be cool to see lol

Some Neotopia mini-golf tournaments sounds pretty sweet too (Did you know that there's a professional mini golf tour? Yes you could win money lol) :)

10. sarahlee242

sarahlee242 New In Town

im thinking u might be a golf fan panda :p

Haymaker Snoopy-Panda likes this.
  11. Haymaker Snoopy-Panda

Sarahlee, I'm a sports junkie in general and basketball was my first love years ago, now I love everything. But yes I am a golf fan lol. Not only do I enjoy it but I cover it as a journalist too so it's kinda my job to like it ya know? Hehe.

My goal is that I hope I can make golf cool. Because I know it's considered boring but I ain't your typical cat...well I know you have a cat picture but you know what I mean! xD

12. tallsloguy

tallsloguy NeoKnight

Frisbie golf! Nitetime golf with glowing balls. Drunken golf with staggering golfers.

13. Haymaker Snoopy-Panda

yea frisbee golf is a hit for sure! I know the newest Tiger Woods game had night golf. Pretty cool. Oh no, see now everyone's going to start licking their chops for that last one! Lol. I guarantee you that almost everyone on this forum probably drinks except for myself xD

Long Drive is something that's cool too. This for sure is something that would be cool to see. Dudes (And chicks) just killin' the ball.

Here's a video to show you what I mean by Long Drive: [video=youtube;Em-OFYFJ3Sc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em-OFYFJ3Sc[/video]

14. tallsloguy

tallsloguy NeoKnight

How dry I am, how dry I am. Nobody knows, how dry I am.