1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Gaming within NeoTopia?

Discussion in 'Gaming & Progression' started by xDaMoOnMaNx, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Love Enchantress

Love Enchantress My love is forever...

Neotopians

I like the RPG idea a lot, I have played Rift with my husband and it is fun but of course there's not too many areas in there to just relax with each other.

Building your avi is a neat idea, but I reeeeeally don't want to spend all day grinding away in the gym just to make my avi look better. That would defeat the purpose here.

I play a virtual world to relax, not to grind away at repetitive games. I would rather spend time in my real life, at a real gym making myself look better for real. If you guys at Neotopia do this avi building thing, then *please* do not make it take all day! Put a limit on the time it would take each day n make it short please, like no more than a couple minutes. Otherwise it would be a total turn off to me n I would find it irritating. It's a virtual world first, not a game. We have regular games to play on the PS4, this is suppose to be special.

2. Love Enchantress

Love Enchantress My love is forever...

Neotopians

Thank you, I like the idea about having games in Neotopia, but it is suppose to be a special place that is a place to have fun and relax first.

Please don't make tons of "grinding" games (I'm not talking about adult games), don't make it where the games encourage people to be anti-social or where the games are just doing the same thing over and over all day long. That is irritating to casual gamers like myself, n I would think a lot of casual gamers are going to be attracted to Neotopia. People can go play some other game on the PS4 if they want to spend all day doing the same thing for a trophy. Our trophiers for Neotopia should be focused around social stuff and not do the same boring thing over and over.

3. Steven1230

Steven1230 Imaginative

It would be pretty cool to see games inside of Neotopia that represent an RPG style/ PVP shooting style. Home had some but the engine Home uses did not allow for a good platform for these kind of games. It made them feel bulky and weird to play. Unreal 4 engine should allow for a lot better control functionality in this.

4. Xotica Goddess

Xotica Goddess Plebian

I hope so, otherwise it wouldn't be any different than Second Life, except the public pixel nudity. Second Life games are crap, most of them.

5. crinkle

crinkle New In Town

As far as gaming options on Ps Home, there was pretty much zero interactivity between users in mini-games or even just in chat (other than speech). It would be fun to not only be able to play against other avatars, but to be able to physically interact with them outside of a 'mini-game' zone, like battling or hide and seek, etc. while in chat mode or a chat room.

6. vicaintthere

vicaintthere New In Town

I would like to see something similiar to No Mans Land only better, No Mans Land in Home was good at first but it got so boring, only two maps and it was ages of hiding behind cover. If we could have something like No Mans Land only better in Neotopia that would be great

7. Thee Rude Boy

Thee Rude Boy New Member

I love the idea of having a shooter. Idk if anyone has played the free to play Defiance game but I think that could be a good model (not amazing graphics or weapon customization but still fun). That way clubs that are always arguing can actually go out and shoot each other instead of standing around bickering.

8. Brazilian_Goddess

Brazilian_Goddess Sneaker Head

Hey Moon!! I hope they implement gaming

xDaMoOnMaNx likes this.
  9. xDaMoOnMaNx

xDaMoOnMaNx Mayor Moon

Hey Brazilian it has been a long time and yes I hope to see a lot come out of this platform. #MayorMoon