1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Flowing hair

Discussion in 'Avatars & Interactions' started by Love Enchantress, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Love Enchantress

Love Enchantress My love is forever...

Neotopians

That would b wonderful, tall. I sure hope so, but if not they can always join at a later date hopefully.

2. bkbv

bkbv Wear it like no one Else

Good thread I love the different ideas. I too want to see flowing hair and clothing that would be great. As long as they have a natural flow and movement. I would also like to see natural movement to handbags and earrings that dangles.

3. Love Enchantress

Neotopians

Yes! Everything flowing! Earrings that dangle will be so awesome! There isn't any other virtual world where even our hair actually flows smoothly! I am not giving up on neotopia, I really want to see this happen!

It could be so beautiful if more people would just give it a chance.

teentekken and Abiatha like this.
  4. Steven1230

Steven1230 Imaginative

I don't see why they couldn't add dynamic hair as unreal engine 4 has the physics there to do so. There are a lot of tools inside of the engine that allows you to make pretty much anything you want as long as you have enough creativity and imagination. :) So (crosses fingers) here is hopping for some epic things to come.

5. Brazilian_Goddess

Brazilian_Goddess Sneaker Head

I'm willing to pay for some flowing hair. That would be awesome.

6. Love Enchantress

Neotopians

*hop* *hop* *hop* are you a bunny Steven? lol Yes, I agree with enough people that have the ability, imagination and resources that we can make anything happen.

It is spelled "hoping" if you meant "hope". But, I like "hopping" too! Makes you sound happy and active, and I love happy people who are kind.

Sam1knight and Abiatha like this.
  7. Mikasa Elly

Mikasa Elly New Member

:p On final fantasy if you've ever played, I like the hair on there. Or even dead or alive. Very nice and flowing and it does make it look alot more realistic. Defiantly should add this when they get the chance.

8. ladybug17

ladybug17 Member

Great idea and I know us girls would absolutely love it!

One issue that I had with PSHome right from the start, was the lack of long hairstyles available. A cool thing I would like added is awesome long hairstyles that are cuttable, if that is a word LOL... But what I mean is say you have a long style to the waist, and really like the bangs, layers, or whatever at the top of the style, but maybe you would like it a little shorter, to be able to cut it to whatever length you want would be cool. This could also go the other way with shorter styles. Perhaps parts of it appeal to you, but you want it longer, and you could lengthen it. Right to the feet would be cool, lol. Maybe even add layers and thickness?

I would also like custom colors with two tones and highlights. A hair color wheel would be really cool, so your shade of blonde/brunette/whichever is not the exact same as someone else!

9. JasonReso

JasonReso Resident citizen

Customizing hair color and hair styles would be great. being unique and not exactly like everyone would be awesome. :cool:

10. Abiatha

Abiatha Petrolhead

Wow, if I could have an avatar that looked that good, I would pay megabucks!!!:) I realise getting this high standard would not only cost a lot of dollars but also a lot of time, but the results are incredible! Thanks for sharing.

11. Abiatha

Abiatha Petrolhead

I think men with flowing long hair would look great ;)

Love Enchantress and Sam1knight like this.
  12. Abiatha

Abiatha Petrolhead

I definitely would love to have customisable hair - great idea Ladybug! Sometimes I like my avi to look nothing like me (eg manga/anime type, or even a handsome guy) but sometimes I would like it to look as close as possible to what I look like. I never found hair on Home which looked quite like mine, so would be so good if we could cut or change it slightly. I totally agree, there were not enough long hair styles on Home - plenty of bobs and short hair styles and this thread has made me think it was because it must have been quite difficult to get it looking good. I mean a short, cropped hair style is easier and doesn't move much in real life but the longer the hair, well... obviously a different story. I remember hearing that when the film Final Fantasy, the Spirits Within came out in 2001, they had a whole team dedicated to working just on the main characters hair. My friends and I were blown away by just the hair in that movie! I would love to have waist length or even floor length hair - as long as it moved well. It would be very costly and time-consuming to do I would think but I hope we get these options one day in the future. I also hope our neotopian community do not judge people by their looks. Sometimes it is easy to make assumptions about people who look a certain way because you may have met people like that in the past who looked like that but were not nice, or you didn't agree with their look. I hope people will not be judgemental and allow people to wear whatever look they want, either in clothing or hair styles.

13. Abiatha

Abiatha Petrolhead

I would also love some dresses that flutter in the wind, that would be lovely!

14. Sam1knight

Sam1knight Life in Balence

Greetings
    I actually got to see the video that was epic X100 didn't think the Avatar could be that detail but that Unreal 4 Engine it a Beast still I see Some Amazing thing come out of it:) Great post and topic today I learn a lot everyday and thank for reading my comment :)
    [​IMG]

Love Enchantress and Abiatha like this.
  15. Love Enchantress

Neotopians

Flowing and customizable hair is what will bring a lot of people into neotopia, no matter where we end up. Yeah, guys need to have all these options too, it would make no sense to make it gender specific. As far as judging people by their looks, I really feel sorry for people who do that especially online. Judge people by their actions, not their looks. Don't listen to gossip and judge people based on that, if somebody is hiding something really harmful it will come out eventually anyway.

You can not control how people act, Abiatha!
    What you can do is lead by example, and leave any hate and/or insecurities at the door.
    Insecurities ruin so many relationships. So many are so afraid of being hurt again, but no one has to continue like that. Sometimes all it takes is turning everything off, sitting back and really thinking about your life and what you really want, without blaming other people for your problems. Try it, think about things in a peaceful silence for once. That is what leads to better relationships, cuz the first step is you and understanding yourself!

Neotopia will be a virtual *social* world, if some people in it do not have the ability to communicate in a civilized manner than you will be able to ignore them where you and them disappear. (The originated here! Thank you! Not project nebula!) Otherwise, give people a chance before doing that and maybe, just maybe, they will become a better person and learn what real friends are. Always strive to improve yourself, and always avoid blaming others for your problems. That is what real leaders do, whether it be a virtual social world like neotopia or anywhere online or even in real life. :love:

16. teentekken

teentekken Mileena Loyalist

I totally agree with you @Love Enchantress