1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Feedback & Advice

Discussion in 'General' started by FlammableAce, Oct 21, 2014.

1. neocortex

neocortex neocortex Administrator Moderator Developer

Thanks for your thoughts, all of your opinions are welcome. Needless to say we've been giving a lot of thought to what happens post-Kickstarter and will let you know as soon as we have anything to announce.

2. Spooky-X-Mulder

Spooky-X-Mulder Squatter

if its not our project and its theirs why do thy need OUR 250k british pounds lol ITS EVERYONES PROJECT DEAR. AND IF WE'RE PLEDGING THAT KIND OF CASH WE WILL SPEAK OUR MINDS ABOUT IT LIKE IT OR NOT

3. NissaRaven

NissaRaven Squatter

I totally agree with you this forum was made by the devs to allow the consumer base which is us the forum users to bring our suggestions and opinions to them whether it be good or bad if this wasn't what they expected they wouldn't have asked for it in the first place. It doesn't matter how few posts you have everyones opinion should count. If not why bring in new members are you going to tell them they can't have an opinion because they just joined. This forum is getting out of hand with people that have been here a while basically telling new users what they should or shouldn't post. Way to send a message out to all new pledges. I wonder why you never see every name that has registered actually make a post on the forum could it be the attitudes of some of the users here.

Spooky-X-Mulder likes this.
  4. Spooky-X-Mulder

Spooky-X-Mulder Squatter

Thanks Nissa im in total agreement. Just because somone posts 24 hours a day on here doesnt make their opinion any more valid. We need more people like you to counter the people who think they are gnna take over neotopia when it opens with their overbearing voice. Everyones opinion is vallid positive or negative

5. NissaRaven

NissaRaven Squatter

Thank you, I am just sorry that not every one here seems to agree with that. Not all opinions are welcome by every one.

XxguthiX likes this.
  6. Monsoon

Monsoon New In Town

Be patient. I do not agree. To play SL on Pc screen is absolutely uncomfortable. Did you try? X box i never had, think this would be better. But my main point is:Do not change plans too early, stick tight to your aim. We are here still hopful to see Neotpia starting on PS4! Thank you!

7. TSUNADE1224

TSUNADE1224 New In Town

Lemme re-quote myself one more time Originally posted by TSUNADE1224 View Post

I never said votes, I said posts HOWEVER what I said was that having merely 3 posts in the same thread you started hardly makes you imo the voice a reason, which is very different then saying that your not allowed to make suggestion because you have 3 posts since that would be a ridiculous statement

No one and I mean no one, has said that anyone that is new is not allowed to have an opinion, idea or suggestion and if you see that anywhere here please I encourage you to quote any statement here that says what you just stated above.

Seminole likes this.
  8. neocortex

neocortex neocortex Administrator Moderator Developer

As I stated previously, all of your opinions are welcome here and it's perfectly natural that certain people will disagree with one another. That's a good thing too, can you imagine how bland and limited the world would be if everyone thought exactly the same? We'd probably still believe that the world was flat.

The important thing is how we treat each other and our opinions. Please treat each other with respect and courtesy and if you have concerns please do feel to raise them and we will do our best to deal with them.

Seminole likes this.