1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Fashion and Clothing Ideas. Add on as u like.

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by Risque Fashion, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Risque Fashion

Risque Fashion New In Town

Suggestion: Customizable Make Up, Layering of clothes, and User Generated Content. There should also be no limit as per how you can organize your clothes. Give the people their own folders and let them sort it all out themselves for faster picking. Some of us take fashion very seriously and need to see a huge improvement on the organization of the closets.

2. MissSeven

MissSeven Squatter

More colors for the make up options and better jewelry (eg: statement necklaces) :)

MIKEYSEVEN likes this.
  3. xDaMoOnMaNx

xDaMoOnMaNx Mayor Moon

Almost comments*realizes its fashion* forgets and comments anyway-____- lololol

[​IMG]

MIKEYSEVEN likes this.
  4. MissSeven

MissSeven Squatter

Hah :) That's funny.

MIKEYSEVEN likes this.
  5. MIKEYSEVEN

MIKEYSEVEN Squatter

That would be nice for new avatars.

MissSeven likes this.
  6. MissSeven

MissSeven Squatter

Guys can't comment here! Lol I'm joking ;)

7. MissSeven

MissSeven Squatter

I posted it on another post but I think it is also appropriate for here since this is fashion. Like Vicky said a color wheel and I think better color options as well. Let me clarify on color options too; I hated when my black boots would be shiny and my skirt or shirt be matte black. It's like they did not think certain outfit/ color combos.

8. Risque Fashion

I can't see myself joining this community unless Fashion had a huge foundation in this new social network.

9. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

honestly fashion is nothing in life. Everything is worn and then thrown away. People who only care about fashion is kind of sad cause they are always the ugliest people. People who have a nice heart and are kind are the most gorgeous people. Thinking about only fashion n if it doesn't have fashion no one would miss you im just being honest. I don't like rude, snotty people, but I'll suck it up and still tell the truth no matter what. :/

10. XxguthiX

XxguthiX Citizen

Fashion is amazing

11. VickyYoshikawa

VickyYoshikawa Plebian

I want more makeup options Eye shadow Lips stick blush eyelashes Layer of clothes more fashion options. Home wasn't too good with the options More gothic clothes and Lolita dress and cybergoth clothes

Abel and XxguthiX like this.
  12. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

I like yo wear my own fashion even if people don't like it lol. So your own point of view fashion is nice, not a public kind of fashion to look better than others:)

13. MissSeven

MissSeven Squatter

Better proportionate hair styles (I hated when the top of the hairstyle would be huge and the tips thin) as well as longer hair styles. Girly clothes, crop tops, lots of pink and white, bubble goth, street styles, I could go on an on. :)

14. Risque Fashion

I wasn't being rude nor snotty I'm sorry if you perceived it that way. I'm only talking about a virtual community option that makes me happy. Just because I like clothes doesn't mean I'm an ugly person. I do everything I do to inspire others such as run an agency, a magazine, and we raise money that gives back to the actually USER community, not to mention I'm Christian. I believe it wrong to judge another as only the Lord reserves that privilege. I'm artistic, down to earth, and I help everybody. I still wouldn't want to reserve a bad judgement on You for mistaking who I am publicly. My apologies for offending you.

ladybug17, Seminole and NeoHelper like this.
  15. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

aggh I apologize its cause I met many rude people who only care if you are fashionable etc.. Which kind of made people feel bad about themselves so I thought your were one of them. I apologize:)

ladybug17 likes this.
  16. Love Enchantress

Love Enchantress My love is forever...

Neotopians

Those are great ideas and I hope they do that. I don't know if there is some area where you post stuff for a vote but this should def be posted for a vote!

Strong Lover and Xotica Goddess like this.
  17. Orbizart

Orbizart New In Town

I'd like to see more fashion basics. You know, solid colored longs sleeve v-neck tees, basic solid pants, plain skirts in a variety of lengths, and so on that can be easily mixed and matched with other pieces. Sometimes I just want a nice plain white tee with no logo or artwork to wear with my leather pants and combat boots. LOL! In fact, if the colors of these basics could be changed by the user (like we do hair in Home), that would be doubly awesome.

VickyYoshikawa likes this.
  18. Love Enchantress

Love Enchantress My love is forever...

Neotopians

I would like to see them give us an option to make our clothing reflective too, not just being able to change the colour. There's so many dresses that I would have loooved to have been able to make reflective or add some sort of glow to.

So yeah: letting us be able to change the color of our own clothes.

letting us be able to change the reflectiveness of our clothes. :eek:

letting us be able to add some sort of glow factor to our clothes.

All that would really set Neotopia apart in fashion, some truely creative stuff would appear! I would love it.

Strong Lover and Xotica Goddess like this.
  19. NissaRaven

NissaRaven Squatter

Agreed and if you wore a black skirt and top the black never quite matched one was always darker.

Strong Lover likes this.
  20. Risque Fashion

​I accept your apology and thank you :)

Xotica Goddess likes this.