1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

fairytale

Discussion in 'Themes & Visual Styles' started by NeoHelper, Oct 1, 2014.

1. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

Maybe this game could add a new land? For example we go and open a book and we get transported from one land to another and the only way to get back to the other land is to open the book again. When u get off the game you are still in the land you were transported to which is like a fairytale land like Cinderella, snowwhite, red ridding hood. Just make the land fictional and very beautiful and have a life there as well. :) just my idea

Love Enchantress likes this.
  2. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

This could be like a addon we pay for :D

neotopia should have more than one world! Not just one. Make it like an adventure world! ^-^

3. XxguthiX

XxguthiX Citizen

I prefer Realistic, yet fantasy, just a bit of that

4. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

just think its a virtual world and there should be more than one world for us to explore. And different ways for us to explore! Each world has different spaces with alot of stuff to buy :D

one world has regular items, other has exotic cool stuff. And only way to access the stores is to be in that world. Neotopia would be making alot of money lol :)

5. VickyYoshikawa

VickyYoshikawa Plebian

Could have both fantasy and real life and anime spaces so everyone is happy ^_^

6. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

If its a huge space where you walk never ending then that would be cool lol. Maybe even walk to the ocean and sail off the edge of the world? :D

7. Greenshade

Greenshade Neotopian

Lovely idea. I think Neotopia will be varied in regards to the themes after launch. They can't do it all now or at launch. Remember "constantly evolving" :D

8. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

That's why I said a addon like some games do lol :)

9. Clarky

Clarky Squatter

Sounds good tbh, an addition to this could be you have the normal Neotopian world, and maybe people go in a rocket to go to a Neotopian planet in space (with low/no gravity) which has many different high-tech things to buy which are exclusive to that planet. Could also have no gravity sports and activities too which is exclusive to that planet..

10. xDaMoOnMaNx

xDaMoOnMaNx Mayor Moon

That would be different and interesting to see happen.

[​IMG]

11. Strong Lover

Strong Lover Plebian

Good Idea!

12. MissSeven

MissSeven Squatter

Let's see if they can make this happen. I wouldn't mind waiting for this as an add on. :)

13. Love Enchantress

Love Enchantress My love is forever...

Neotopians

Fantasy is wonderful. People don't play virtual worlds to stand around in what looks like everyday life, unless your everyday life is some exotic and beautiful land stretching for miles around you! A plain world only trying to mimic reality would be boring. I want it to look realistic though, I don't want the 8-bit type stuff, I want it to look pretty and real as possible!