1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Neotopia Suggestion Customise our rewards.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by EndingDemise, Jan 25, 2015.

1. EndingDemise

EndingDemise Click My Name to view my Blog!

Heres a new suggestion. This typical suggestion will add in more creativity into the game. My suggestion is. When we recieve a reward give us a option to customize that reward. Like changing the color shape or size of it. ofcourse there will be limits with items on size shape and color. Maybe i want my new chair smaller or bigger. Maybe i want my neotopia fan shirt white instead of pink. This overall increase in neotopia in succeeding over home even more.

NeoHelper likes this.
  2. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

would be really awesome to have that option, but how bout letting us use more than 1hat,shirt, pants, acceories... Having the option to only use 1 item is horrible I had really good combinations. Also I hope some hats dont make us go bald and ruin the hair we have on... Pshome had alot of flaws that I hope this idea you gave gets added and such :) thank you for your awesome ideas! :)

EndingDemise likes this.