1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Custom Dragonball Z Avatars

Discussion in 'Avatars & Interactions' started by NahumSuperSaiyan2, Oct 20, 2014.

1. NahumSuperSaiyan2

NahumSuperSaiyan2 New In Town

I was thinking i would love to see Custom Dragonball Z avatars with custom Dragonball Z Animations/Transformations on Neotopia "for example" Playstation Home has a custom Ryu avatar with his Hadoken Animation which is pretty cool. I would love to have my own custom Goku avatar which the custom Goku avatar would be able to do his Kamehameha Wave animation, Powering up animation with KI aura visible, and Super Saiyan transformations. Also having my own custom Goku avatar walking/flying around Neotopia would be awesome which it's one of my dreams to have a custom Goku avatar to explore around a 3D social virtual world. Even though this idea is unlikely to happen on Neotopia it sure would be nice to see though.

2. XxguthiX

XxguthiX Citizen

Yes, yes and yes, I love to hear suggestions that are Japanese related, I love your idea and I do like DBZ myself, I approve =)

3. Trigga_Trill24

Trigga_Trill24 New In Town

i love that to even have a gohan and vegeta avatar

4. NahumSuperSaiyan2

NahumSuperSaiyan2 New In Town

Thank you and am glad you like my idea even though that idea is a long shot for it to come true. Also am glad that Neotopia will have virtual money instead of us having to use real world money to buy Neotopia stuff. Dragonball Z is my favorite Anime.

5. Uniquez_SLB

Uniquez_SLB Gangsta

that would be awesome to see a dbz avatar on neotopia, I'm a dbz fan my self :cool:. Goku is my fav dbz character :D . I like ur idea

6. teentekken

teentekken Mileena Loyalist

This is gonna be great! I really like the idea of having DBZ like avatars on Neotopia. I wanna see my avatar turn super saiyan! This is amazing! I really love DragonBall Z, and all characters are my favorites, but Kakarot is my main one, and Vegeta as well. Love the idea of DBZ like avatar and also, more animations like them as well. Awesome idea! I love it!