1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Cross-region servers?

Discussion in 'Questions and Support' started by bestscreenname, Sep 28, 2014.

1. neocortex

neocortex neocortex Administrator Moderator Developer

Hi guys, great question best, we want to make neotopia so that you can tailor the experience to yourself, there are all sorts of interesting things we can do in terms of trying to put people together based on their interests, etc. So for example you could log in and rather than having to look up your friends manually, you could be taken to them automatically or you could choose to go to areas (or instances of areas) where everyone speaks the same language. Essentially, we want you to have the choice =)

2. Love Enchantress

Love Enchantress My love is forever...

Neotopians

So do you guys have anybody advertising in español, français, and deutsch?

We need to reach as many people as possible. I really don't think it's a good idea to rely on the PlayStation Home forums anymore, cuz a lot of those people from the forums are so down about PS Home n are probly feeling uneasy about getting back into another virtual world. We need new people and like whatever you guys have that shows something, even just an animated basic avatar is probly gonna make people feel better about this!

3. Seminole

Seminole Resigned

You make a good point Love Enchantress. Having Neotopia advertised in other languages will help spread this further across the world. People are depressed about PSHome shutting down and if Neotopia can show them something visual of what to expect it will give them hope once again. It will bring more people this way.

Love Enchantress likes this.
  4. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

If its going to be a real real realistic game there might as well be cross region, and I understand about the law and stuff, but hopefully you guys find a way! :)

5. Love Enchantress

Love Enchantress My love is forever...

Neotopians

That sounds nice.

6. Steven1230

Steven1230 Imaginative

It would be amazing to have cross region access. instead of having to get on 2 different accounts just to go to another region. As for advertisement it would be a good idea indeed to put some ads up in different languages.