1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Blast from the Past

Discussion in 'Music, Video & Apps' started by Karen, Jan 18, 2015.

1. Karen

Karen Homie since 2007

Not sure why this would get moved to "suggestions" but whatever :) Enjoy.​

Last edited: Jan 18, 2015
  2. Arwen

Arwen Resident

I remember seeing this trailer after I joined the closed beta, Home had changed quite a bit by then.

3. EndingDemise

EndingDemise Click My Name to view my Blog!

Lets all have a moment of silence for this great idea. That sony turned into a catastrophe. *Silence* the violen comes in softly* a singer comes on stage* a spot light spots him* the piano slowly plays* the singer begins* ............... i could stay awake just to hear your breathing, watch your smile while your sleeping, while you are far away dreaming. I could spend my life in this sweet surrender. I could stay lost in this moment i treasure! Dont want to close my eyes! Dont want to fall asleep, cause id miss you baby and i dont want to miss a thing. Cause even when i dream of you... this NEOTOPIA DREAM WILL COME TRUE and home id miss you baby but i dont want to miss neotopia!!!!!!!

Uniquez_SLB, Tara(dx) and Sam1knight like this.
  4. Tara(dx)

Tara(dx) .Loopy

WoW Karen:D Thankyou soooo much 4sharing this,U always find the best stuff:D

Uniquez_SLB likes this.
  5. xDaMoOnMaNx

xDaMoOnMaNx Mayor Moon

I remember the old studio and the hall of fame from that time to 2008 it was already changing so fast most of us didnt know what to do with Home. Then came open beta and to me it was the biggest change I have ever witnessed. Thank you for this great video it has brought me some great memories. #MayorMoon #OriginalHomeUser

Tara(dx) and Uniquez_SLB like this.
  6. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

Wow I can't remember the last time i've seen this on home I miss those days!
    It was so much fun! :)

Thank you karen for this awesome video.

Tara(dx) and Uniquez_SLB like this.
  7. Uniquez_SLB

Uniquez_SLB Gangsta

awesome post karen, really kl :)

Tara(dx) likes this.