1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Discussion in 'Avatars & Interactions' started by FBR, Nov 13, 2014.

1. FBR

FBR New In Town

Hi! So we all loved PS Home and that's why we're here! Straight to the point, the avatars in PS Home were a little dated. In Neotopia it would be nice to have the avatars seem much more human than before.

Better walking animations, sitting and standing up looking realistic, fluid and smooth dance moves, etc.

Thoughts?

2. Steven1230

Steven1230 Imaginative

They do plan on making the avatars look really nice. The Unreal 4 engine has a lot of power in it and can take on a lot :).

3. Homer

Homer Homer Sapiens

4. XxguthiX

XxguthiX Citizen

Hiya FBR, there's actually a "work in-progress" avatar video, I'll put it here for you to watch.

[video=youtube;9cYyArzCQaY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cYyArzCQaY[/video]

5. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

Yea they are planning to make it all very realistic, and also hopefully they plan on adding jump. If you want real realistic dance moves they are going to need those small things you put on a persons body that LA NORE had but for dancing.. :)

6. iNocturnal

iNocturnal everything is so temporary

Let us not expect a lot just yet as the work is still in progress …

7. Tubifex-90

Tubifex-90 Home Addict ^_^

Hope they gona make the faces more detailed than Home ones and so you can change size of certain body parts too. The faces on Home all look pretty much same unless you go very near to an avatar.

teentekken likes this.
  8. Darkchun-li

Darkchun-li New In Town

i wanna see the water dripping of them when they get out the pool

9. teentekken

teentekken Mileena Loyalist

I really want to see more realistic lighting going through particles of all avatars, and also, environment, because the ones on Home does not look realistic, and the lighting on Home seems to be a bit off. Also, I want the weather, and the daytime-nighttime transitions, because it really adds more realism to the scene, and water dripping on them when they get out of the pool, and also, rains, and many more. Plus, I really want the wind effect on clothing, hair, etc. I am pretty sure that the avatars will look really nice than the ones on Home.

10. Darwin Merlotte

Darwin Merlotte New In Town

One thing that can be improved which wasn't on pshome was the hair outline. Also pshome made the avatar appear bald once a head item was placed lol. I can only imagine neotopia wont have this issue! ^_^

teentekken likes this.
  11. xDaMoOnMaNx

xDaMoOnMaNx Mayor Moon

Can't wait for the final draft on this wonderful project. #MayorMoon #YouMissMe

12. teentekken

teentekken Mileena Loyalist

I wonder what the final draft will look like on Neotopia. Realism is awesome.