1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Adult Themes And Content *POLL*

Discussion in 'Moderation & Restrictions' started by Shadow-Runner, Oct 8, 2014.

?

Alright...so this seems to be a hot topic on the boards, right now. I've seen points and counterpoin

1. Yes. As Long As It Was Executed Properly And Maintained Responsibly.

68.8%
  2. No. I Dont Want To See This On Neotopia.

31.3%
  1. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

Adult content consist of sexual orientation... This will never be added to neotopia lol. If there's a adult chat room nope never, and I'm glad this will never be added because this is going to be a family safe environment. Obviously by the rules of this site no duh adult content will not be added lol.

I think this should just be a closed topic, but having bars, blood and gore would be awesome not erotic toys, or clothing of any kind. Sexual things is a no no. Killing other players while drunk is good. Lol I don't know if Dave was serious when I asked him to make a bar and he said he would really add one but would be nice to get drunk with the staff! :p

crimsoncadavre and Uniquez_SLB like this.
  2. Un0-0n3unique

Un0-0n3unique Active Member

TBH I'm fine with Mature content but think about it home is for 13 and up and Neotopia could be too BTW where can you find Adult rated game? absolutely no where retail store or department store don't sell game with AO rating Sony Computer Entertainment refuse to allow AO-rated games to be published for their platforms, and most retailers refuse to stock AO-rated games. Due to these self-imposed restrictions on the marketing and distribution of games with the rating, the AO rating has been described as a "kiss of death" by critics. anyway as long as parent are more responsible enough to enable parental control that would be great level 5 is for 12 year old and 6 is for 14 year old so if you put 5 on the PS3 you can access home expect the mature content like Konami dance I don't get why it block it just a dance club and Sirens Ward Of Despair is not blocked which is quite weird instead of having an age gate we could have a parental control some teen might lie and parent don't want to be in harm so I say yes unless parent set parental control TBH some country don't have adult rating so that might be difficult to publish if we have a kissing lmo out could it be gender restricted so Girl Can Kiss boy and stuff I mean some people are straight some are... yeah... that what annoying on home troll kissing same gender so I hope people aren't like that in Neotopia
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

crimsoncadavre likes this.
  3. dragonwoman52

dragonwoman52 The Watching Dragon

TBH no matter what is done people will will bring a sexual content to things I have seen the teens being the worst of it at least the grownups do it in their personal spaces but I do feel we need a way of giving us older ones a place we can call our own and have some freedom. Maybe a code we can buy in the stores after showing a photo ID to let us into those spaces that may keep some of the younger one out.

4. crimsoncadavre

crimsoncadavre undead ecstasy

I get what you're. Saying, but we can't deny those people of that persuasion.it'd just be wrong.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG][/QUOTE]
    i

5. Un0-0n3unique

Un0-0n3unique Active Member

I'm not trying to prevent people from having adult content I’m just sharing advice and opinion I know we want freedom I’m just hoping for a safe environment