1. Hello Guest at some point these forums will be shutting down so please make sure to save anything you'd like to keep. You can reach us in the new Spunland Discord Right Here

Neotopia Suggestion 5$... 5$ Closed beta entry fee.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by EndingDemise, Jan 26, 2015.

1. EndingDemise

EndingDemise Click My Name to view my Blog!

I think for closed beta members should be charged a 5$ entry fee. Reason why is that it would help speed things up with Neotopia in the long run. It will also cut out trolls till we get those privacy features. It could also allow access to all players in the closed beta and not a player limit like some Closed betas are. Imagin 5 dollars per person one time. So lets say 3000 members get in closed beta 5$ per member would be 15,000$ for neotopia. That would help them tremendously. Not onlt that whats 5$ its nothing lol its easy for a one time thing.

2. NeoHelper

NeoHelper Neotopia Guru

Betas aren't really a for sale kind of thing. Betas are FREE trials of a game. They can sell it yes, but that would be kind of messing up what a Beta really is.... I would buy one if it were to help Neotopia in anyway.
    I don't mind buying one for myself and a friend that REALLY REALLY wanted to play it and wanted it. :)

Every beta made was made to be free and all betas are free. I don't think a company is allowed to sell a beta because so far each game companys beta is free so that wouldn't really make sense to sell a beta.

Rorschach likes this.
  3. EndingDemise

Your rights betas are free but its a good support option to help move things along faster 5$ is really small and from everyone who entered would be giving to neotopia helping them.

4. Rorschach

Rorschach MetalHead! ↭ kik: Mustang963 PSN ID : Mustang_HN

I would assume that you are talking about something as "Early-Access" which was done in gamed like DayZ and the forest.not sure if such thing could be done to a virtual world tho :/

5. EndingDemise

They could do a 5$ subsciption for a lifetime a one pay deal during the closed beta to support Neotopia

6. Rorschach

Rorschach MetalHead! ↭ kik: Mustang963 PSN ID : Mustang_HN

Can they do that in a "Beta" tho? Not so sure,as i said,if it was something like Early-Access where they would do the development whilst we are playing until we get the full thing,that would be a nice idea!

EndingDemise likes this.
  7. EndingDemise

Yeah you can do a one time subscripition i wouldnt see why not its there game